Hold Me

Doubt- twenty one pilots 
-"Don't know inside of me. Don't forget a b-b-b-bout me"

Safe Inside- James Arthur
-"Will you call me to tell me your alright? 'Cause I worry about you the whole night. Don't repeat my mistakes, I won't sleep till your safe inside."

Yellow- Coldplay
-"Your skin. Oh, yeah your skin and bones. Turn into something beautiful. Do you know, for you I bleed myself dry. For you I bleed myself dry."

Happier- Ed Sheeran 
-"But ain't nobody love you like a do. Promise that I will not take it personal, baby, if you're moving on with someone new."
-"I'll smile and hide the truth, but I know I was happier with you."

1949- Jorden Fisher 
-"I'll be that somebody. So settle for me"

A/N- I totally watched the last episode of season seven of Flash yesterday and I'm now obsessed with that song. Jorden Fisher gave of serious John Legend vibes... 

Feel My Love- Glenn Travis 
-"Everything that I've ever wanted, right in front of me, not a dream eyes wide open."

Say You Won't Let Go- James Arthur
-"I'm so in love with you. And I hope you know, darling your love is more than worth its weight in gold." 

***Maddison's POV***

Mystic Falls Historical Society Volunteer Day.

Why does this town have so many events?

And why did I tell people I'd be attending?

The wedding is in a couple days and everything is coming together nicely thanks to the help of James of course. We are almost finished and I am shocked with how everything is falling into place.

Anyways in attempt to fix Damons' mistake, Stefan is dragging me to Mason with him to try and 'make peace' with him.

I don't wanna be here but we need to keep the peace between the two.

Today... I'm in the really weird mood. I don't know its like everything is setting me off and for some reason... I have a really bad feeling in the pit of my stomach. And I think its worry.

"Stefan right? The other Salvatore?" Mason faced us.

"The nice one." he leaned a hand on the car. "The one offering an apology."

"Not interested."

I rolled my eyes.

"Listen Mase. Damon acted... impulsively." I tried to use the right words and keep my cool because I was a ticking time bomb.

"You think?" he scoffed.

"Its just his personality. And if you guys keep at this-"

"Many innocent people is gonna get hurt." Stefan cut me off placing his hands on my shoulders. "And we don't want that. We all have family here so we can't imagine you'd want Damon to take his impulsiveness out on them either."

"So what do you just say we quit the whole alpha-male fighting thing and call it a truce." I exhaled.

"I made that same offer to Damon. He turned it down, with a knife."

"He made a mistake." Stefan defended. "And we are here to make sure that neither one of you make another one."

"Tell your brother to watch his back." he took the crate walking away.

Gotta say something.

I stepped forward from Stefans' grip and grabbed Masons' arm catching his attention. "Well I'm guessing he only has to worry about that during a full moon when the wolf howls into the light of the moon. Otherwise you're not as strong. Am I right? Or I'm pretty sure you would have killed him already if it worked otherwise. There is two vampires and a witch eager to see if snapping your neck would do the trick in killing you. I think you're the one who needs to watch his back."