Party Then Home Time

You'll know when to start the song later down in the chapter..... Enjoy!

There's a bit of singing in this chapter so... yeah. 😜😉

***Marcel's POV-***

After eating breakfast with Maddison and Damon, she left to go and get ready because I wanted to go out with her. Thierry then asked me to come with him because he had something import to talk to me about.

"What is it?" I asked when we stopped in front of the car. 

"Remember that video that Stick sent you when he through the liquid thingy on Maddison and she started to scre-"

"Yeah I remember." I cut him off. 

I don't really wanna think about that, it makes me feel like I'm doing a bad job at protecting her. Which I am. Don't need to be reminded.

"Sorry. But did you see the way her skin reacted to it?"

"Her skin? It burned and started to kind of turn red. What's your point?"

He opened the car door and took out a damp rag.

"It was like it was poison to her skin. And I didn't understand what kind of substance would do that do her skin and all."

"A lot of things could harm humans."

"I thought so to, but I re-watched the video and.." he pulled out a phone and the video started playing. I went to take it off but he stopped me. "I know you don't like watching this. But just watch carefully, okay?" and he pressed play.

"I don't get it." I said and stopped the video before she screamed. "Why are you showing me this."

"Watch." he zoomed in closer on Maddison making it clearer to see her body. "Its burning like-"

"Like how a vampire's would if they touched vervain." I finished. "I don't get it then. Why is her body re-"

"Because of this." he held up the damp rag. "What do you smell?"

The liquid's smell filled my nose and my eyes widened. 

"Aconitum Napellus."

"Wolfsbane." I whispered. 

"Humm-umm. Maddison is somehow part-"

"Unturned werewolf. Yeah I got that."

"How's that even possible, I mean isn't she a witch?"

"She is. She's both and if she triggers the curse she'll be a werewolf." I sighed sitting in the truck.

I know Althea didn't want to tell anyone the father of her child but I never would imagine that the father was a werewolf. I guess she couldn't have known her daughter would inherit both genes. Especially since this is against the witches whole nature has a balance thing. Which means Maddison's biological father was probably one of the wolves from the beau. Somehow Maddison has inherited the gene along with being a witch.

"Okay. This needs to stay between us. Alright?" 

I need to find out more about this. 

"I understand. But, I have a question."

"Yea."

"Do you like... hate her now? Or-"

"Honestly?" I sighed I leaned back resting my head on the seat. "No. That doesn't change the fact that she's my family. And I won't judge her or mistreat her in any way for something she has no control of. That is who she is, and I guess, family is supposed to accept you in everyway. So, I absolutely don't hate her. Nor do I hate Althea for not telling me. She probably wouldn't have known she would be.... both."