Introduction

Maddison Gilbert is a 16 year old Junior at Mystic Falls High. Maddison has warm beige smooth skin. Beautiful green eyes and long natural eye lashes. Maddison has an long flowy, brunette hair. Maddison had an hourglass figure and has a good size chest. 

Maddison is kind-hearted person, funny, sarcastic and full of light. She is very loyal person the most loyal friend you can ask for. She is very supportive of her friends and family and tends tell the truth. One of the things she hates, the one thing she truly hates is being lied to. She believes that dishonestly is one of the worst things someone can do to her.

Maddison is a very creative person she loves art. To draw to have the ability to express herself her emotions through her artwork. Her father got her into art when she was ten years old. 

When she was little she used to have a hard time expressing herself, being herself feeling like something was missing a part of herself. 

Her father helped her fill that void by introducing her to art. Maddison is a very talented artist and not only in painting and drawing she has quite the extraordinary voice.

The singing she got from her mom. Her and her mom Miranda, used to sing karaoke every Monday and Friday afternoon after cheer practice with her bestfriends: Caroline, Bonnie and Elena, her big sister. 

Elena used to drive home with Matt her ex boyfriend. Maddison and Miranda sang there hearts out in the car rides.

On Maddison's 16th birthday she received a a white jeep with black mostly to the back the jeep. It is one of her most prized gift from her parents and her Aunt Jenna. She received it because for getting she got straight A's in her exams for the past three semesters and that has been her dream car for as long as she has known anything about cars.

 She received it because for getting she got straight A's in her exams for the past three semesters and that has been her dream car for as long as she has known anything about cars

Maddison made sure her family knew how much she appreciates them and loves them. When her parents were alive Maddison had a pattern. 

She'd wake up exactly two hours before everyone else in the Gilbert residency to make breakfast. She would set the table and call everyone down for breakfast.