Never Be Alone

***3rd Person POV-***

Grams sensed when Maddison took off her necklace in the afternoon, she just waited for a few hours to see if she would keep it off long enough for her to get her memories back.

She waited all night she waited till she felt it. She felt like a jolt. But that wasn't supposed to happen. There wasn't supposed to be any jolt feeling.

"Oh, no. What did I do?" she questioned pacing in her room. 

She ran in her living room and grabbed a map of Mystic Falls from underneath her table and performed a locater spell. "Come on Maddie, where are you?" she whispered. 

"Ahh. Seems like your on the move to..... the hospital?! This is not what supposed to happen." she paced. "No. No. No. This isn't right." she mumbled. 

She grabbed her purse and got in her car on her way to the hospital. She had to see what happened to Maddison. 

***Stefan's POV-***

I walked in the hospital hand in hand with Elena, as Damon carried an unconscious Maddison. The car ride was silent. Damon glanced over at Maddison multiply times, but didn't echo a word. Elena called her Aunt and Jeremy telling them we found Maddison unconscious and isn't waking up. They were meeting us at the hospital.

Walking in the hospital eyes fell upon us. 

"Maddison?!" a man who was talking to a nurse turned to us. "Maddison?!" he ran towards us. "What happened to her?" he asked frantically. 

"We found her unconscious." Damon said.

"Someone get me a bed!" he yelled. And someone immediately came with a bed. "Sir. I'm gonna need you to rest her down here." he spoke to Damon.

"No."

"No?"

"No. I don't know you. Can you even help her?" he questioned.

"Damo-" I interrupted.

"No. No. You can't do anything here. We're leaving." he said about to turn around.

"Damon. Look at her. Let him help." I placed a hand on his shoulder.

He looked down at her in his arms tearfully. "Maddie. If you can hear me. Please wake up." he whispered then rested her down on the bed. 

Two doctors came and rushed the bed through the ER.

Damon walked back running his hand through his hair blowing out a breathe. I turned my attention back to Elena. She already had a stray tear running down her face as she stared at where the doctors took Maddison.

"Hey. She's gonna be okay." I whispered bring her into a hug running my hand through her hair. 

"I don't get what's wrong. She was fine all day. What happened to her?" she clung to me. 

"I don't know but the doctors are gonna figure it out. She's gonna wake up and be fine. Don't worry." 

"That's my sister in there. I- I didn't even notice she disappeared. I never looked for her at the party. What kind of sister am I?" she cried into my shoulder.

"A great one. You didn't know what happened to her. No one knew." I rubbed her back comfortably.  

"Elena?" We pulled away from the hug and saw Elena's aunt running in towards us. "Where is she?!"

"They just took her in the ER. I don't know what's happening to her." she shook her head. 

"Come here." Jenna brought her into a hug. "I'm gonna find out what's going on. Keep this on the low till I get more information, Okay?"