Grown

***Maddison's POV-***

I woke up earlier than I normally did and decided I'd go to school.

I hadn't been to school in a while so why not go now.

I grabbed my bookbag, quietly went downstairs and out the front door to my car.

Once I was in I drove off quickly.

Okay, maybe I was also avoiding seeing Stefan.

I never told anyone about that and I never intended to. I never wanted to.

I wanted to just forget about it and move on but recent times it seems all everyone is talking about are babies and kids and everyone has a past with them and its really... just bring it all back.

I didn't want anyone to know because.... its the worse thing I've ever done.

According to this werewolf curse I didn't kill the baby since I didn't just turn then and there but according to me I did.

I'm halfway through the day and I'm trying to remember why I liked school.

I left Math going to Science and took my usual seat. 

I've been sucking it up with the teachers for why I haven't been here.

I have tons of homework to catchup on which I have attempted to work on in between classes.

After Science I had a couple free periods so I'm burying myself in the library working on homework assignments, papers I was supposed to write.

I did miss a couple tests which I practically begged to re-take.

Thankfully, teachers like me and I gave them this fake sob story to why I wasn't present.

After attending the rest of my classes and ass kissing all the teachers I went back to the library to continue my work. 

But the guard threw me out saying they were 'closing' so I went outside on the benches.

I swear it was going to be peaceful and quiet but this is Mystic Falls and that's impossible. There was this kind of party thing being held outside so I just found the table furthest from them, which wasn't that far, but I didn't here all the music that loudly.

When my phone rang I answered it not looking at the caller too focused on what I was reading.

"Yea?"

"Maddison, we have a problem."

"Um... Damon?"

"Yes, its Damon. Last night Rose was bitten by a werewolf."

Oh, my. I didn't do that right? I wasn't in Mystic Falls so that wasn't me.

"By who?"

"Jules, she was after me but Rose got in the way and she got bit and-"

"You're now calling to tell me about this?" I stood up packing up my stuff.

"I didn't think you shou-"

"I should know, Damon. Where is she? Is she okay? What does-"

"Elena was supposed to be watching her at my place but then she-"

"You left basically a vampire on crack with my sister?!"

"I thought she would be fine. All she had to do was give her the blood and wipe her head and-"

"Damon just shut up. Where is she?"

I didn't mean to snap like that but I blame it on this werewolf side of me now. My temper is not very contained and I can't hold in all that anger anymore.