Happy Birthday!!!

***Maddison's POV-***

Today, I have a plan. Keep busy. That's its. Today I keep myself busy. I can't afford to be in my thoughts. At least not for the next two days. It's Olivia's birthday tomorrow so this has to be great.

"Okay. I'm on my way. I just-... now I'm leaving the house." I was talking to Caroline on the phone.

"Good. Is Olivia home?"

"Nope. Brenda took her and some of the kids out for the day. It's gonna be you, me, Mrs. Grey and Mr. Andrew." I said getting in the car.

This morning Lena had left early, to talk to Stefan I'm guessing. I really hope he doesn't say anything about last night. The last thing I need is them worrying about me. 

"Great. Be here soon."

"Already driving off." I hung up and drove off. 

I got Caroline and we were now pulling up to the house.

"Okay, so everything should be delivered early tomorrow morning." Caroline listed.

"And when you say everything, you mean?"

"The people for the bouncy castle. Right now, we are setting up the tables and chairs and blowing up all the balloons."

"Great."

"Girls! Your here." Mrs. Grey greeted us.

"What do you guys got planned?" Mr. Andrew asked. "I know what I heard from Caroline but, what's the official plan."

"Well, some tables and chairs are gonna be delivered soon. So we are gonna set those up. Blow up balloons. Oh, and Maddie is building the karaoke stand thingy. The food and stuff are coming tomorrow morning so me and Maddie will be... here... before they reach...?" she trailed off looking at me.

"Yeah."

"Okay. When we are finished here, and I mean setting up the tables and all, we are gonna go make the cake and the cookies. We had the party bags set by the people with the food and things, so no need to worry about that. And that's about it." she said walking towards the coach and sitting.

"She makes it sound so simple." I whispered to Mr. and Mrs. Grey.

"Are you girls sure you guys can do all that by tomorrow?" Mr. Andrew asked.

"I'm sure we can pull it off. We're quite the team." I smiled at Caroline. 

"Definitely." 

My phone then started to vibrate in my pocket.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Ms. Gilbert. I'm outside." the caller said.

"They're here." I mouthed to Caroline.

"Okay. Just come straight in. Park in front the door." I spoke to the caller

"Be right there." they said and ended the call.

We all went outside where the truck was. One of the men came out the car with a clipboard.

"Ms. Gilbert?" he asked me.

"That's me."

"Sign here please." and I signed on the line.

"Bring them right through the living room to the back yard." Mr. Andrew instructed them. And they followed suite.

"We'll be back. Tomorrow around seven. That good?" the man asked.

"That's perfect." I said and he then got back in the truck and drove off.