Lets do it

***Maddison's POV-***

After parking my car on the street of the grave yard. I hopped out and grabbed my bag placed it on my back and started to walk in the grave yard heading for my parents' tomb stone. 

I usually go and meet Lena already then she'll ride home with me. I don't know why she doesn't just ride with me, but I don't push. 

On arriving at their tombstone I saw Lena already there writing in her diary. 

"That bad, huh?" I asked while sitting down next to her. 

"You won't believe how many times I said-" I cut her off finishing her sentence. 

"-I'm fine, thank you." 

We made a decision to avoid talking about the subject to just say, 'I'm fine, thank you'.

I find it really annoying. Seeing the sympathy on there faces, there looks of pity. Everyone knows I kind of didn't leave the house at all after the funeral. 

I don't regret it because its all in the process of healing. But if everyone keeps looking at me like that and asking, 'How are you?' or 'Are you okay?' how am I ever suppose to heal and move on if they keep reminding me all the time. 

It was fine over the last few months of summer because I didn't have to socialize as much and see people everyday. But now, with school, I kind of have to.

"Yup." she replied. 

I didn't say anything just waited for her to finish. 

"When someone asks, 'How are you?' they really don't want an answer." she finished. 

I just nodded in agreement.

To lighten the mood because I know we could use it. Although a grave yard doesn't  exactly help my case. I opened my bag and first took out the flowers I bought and replaced the old flowers. I brought two yellow sunflowers. 

Representing they would always be a bright color in my paintings. Then I gave her a light smile and pulled out my sketch pad and pencil case. 

"Is that-? Are you gonna-?" she blurted and a small smile crept upon her face, as I nodded yes to her previous questions

"What are you gonna draw?" she chirped. 

Looking up from opening my sketch pad I said one word, three letters, "You." 

"Your gonna draw me?" she asked surprised. 

"Yes. Why is that so hard to believe?" I questioned. 

"Because you never drew me before?" uttered.

That was true I had drew her before. But never by herself. Mostly with the family or maybe with friends. But I have only made two drawings of one person before.