Elijah

***Maddison's POV-***

Alaric and Jeremy got here and Alaric was using showing everyone how to use his fancy vampire hunting tools.

He really shouldn't be classified as a 'vampire hunter' since he hangs out with so many vampires.

Stefan wants me to put a boundary spell on a room to keep us all in while they kill Katherine, to keep her contained from everyone in the party.

Now we were all gathered in the living room like some sort of squad.

We need a name if we're going to be fighting crime.

Although we do it the wrong way.... its not normal how we plot killing someone.

Or healthy the amount of money we'd have to pay a therapist.

Or prison. 

"Are you sure you guys don't want me there tonight?" Alaric asked.

"No. Stay with Elena. I don't want her to know about this." Stefan answered. 

"Okay. Well, I'll make sure she doesn't leave my sight."

Jenna asked if she could spend the night with Olivia and Alaric is tagging along making it this whole pizza and tv thing and since Stefan doesn't want Elena to know of this plan (because she will try stopping us for reasons I don't know) Elena is staying with them.

"Alright. If anybody wants to back out, I'll understand."

I kind of hate Stefan right now. Although he came through for me last night and I feel bad about the whole him and Elena temporary split till we kill Katherine. He was just been a pain to me even though what we are doing right now is very important. He's been teasing me every chance he got silently.

And no one seems to notice.

"Yeah cold feet speak now. I don't want this going the wrong way because someone chickens out." Damon agreed. "Caroline?"

"I won't. Look she killed me fair is fair. As long as there are no werewolves running around." she answered.

"Oh, I took care of Mason."

"As long as Tyler doesn't kill anyone, he won't turn." I added.

The all nodded.

Meeting over.

What do we do know? Everyone is just standing here.

"Well I think we all should... go get ready for the masquerade ball." Stefan looked around and landed on me. "You think we could talk a moment." he said rather seriously.

And I stiffened. 

Damon looked at me questioningly but I just shook my head and followed Stefan out.

He walked outside and closed the door behind us and we walked on the compound in silence.

"Okay, so here is far enough." he stopped. 

"Is this the part where you attempt killing me and I kill you in self defense?"

"What?"

"Nothing. What'd you want?"

"I need you to do me a favor."

"What is it?"

"Damon, don't hurt him okay. He... he was a complete mess with the whole Katherine thing, he was all messed up in the head. But now he's blinded by his love, for you."

"I don't understand..."

"You, technically, your his first love. He never loved Katherine or been with anyone like this seriously before so, just don't break him. Stand with him. Don't give up on him like I did all those years ago. Yes, we are different now but its not always easy for him. And I think that's why it took so long for him to forgive me. I gave up on him. I judged him I did a lot of things I'm not proud of so in his eyes, I probably was the bad guy, the worst brother out there. I'm trying to make up for it now. But what I'm saying is, stand with him, don't hurt him and trust him. He is pretty serious about you so...."