The Outrider Experience

The Knights of Favonius has an hierarchy. The Grandmaster led the order of knights to protect the city of Freedom. And those who serve directly under him was the Ten Captains. There were other personell with different subdivisions which all had their own task and quirks.

Outrider, was one of these subdivisions. A fromidable team of Archer scouts that were trained and renowned for their skills. And as the founder and leader held anyone this position with high standards, of course only the strong willed would be initiated. Yet when the man himself went missing, rumored to have defected even, the members of the Outrider subdivision began to lessen. Without the leader, most had become undisciplined and unmotivated. The Outriders would become obsolete...

Except for one, the granddaughter of the founder. Amber. Mondstadt's best, albeit only Outrider. Despite what had happened she persisted and was optimistic. She held her head high as she alone carried the title of Outrider.

But, it's not like she was ever free from an occasional lonliness...

Well, that is, until recently. Until you came in, taking on the challange.

As you entered a simple squire, learning the ropes of becoming one of the calvary. A twist of faith brought you curious and intrigued by the Outrider and the position. After many months of training that I've probably omitted, but definitely happened, you finally earned the title!

Training was merely a preparation. Now that you were a full on Outrider, everything will be even more difficult than before! What thrilling and exciting adventures will you face?

•••••

"Hey Roger.... Good boy... Its okay, I won't hurt you..." You softly called out as you slowly extended your arms forward. You carefully navigated your way to the rooftops of one of the buildings in town.

In front of you was an anxious and defensive cat, somehow managing its way to such a high place. The lady and the small girl from the CatTail's bar was worriedly looking for some of the cats that went out and about in town and asked you for help.

Amber's insistance on always gliding through every chance there is has eventually gotten you quite acquainted with heights. Had you come up here in the past, you're legs would have given up from taking another step.

The cat's hissing slowly subsided as you took out a cat toy that Diona had given you for this very reason. Somehow that was enough to convince that cat as it quickly become more interested in playing than whatever survival instincts it had in the beginning.

It was more than willing to jump into your arms as you safely glided back down into the streets with it.

"Roger! Nyo little brat! I've been looking for you all day." Diona scolded the little feline yet still hugged it in her small arms.

Yes, after a year of training...

"Oho these are excellent ores, your not too bad yourself new Outrider!"

I've have finally become...

"Meat Skewers? Nice! Now watch me gulp these down in one go!"

An official Outrider!

"(Y/N), have you brought the mist flowers I asked for?"