Believe They'll Return

Finally got to AR50 and went 'c' right away

Finally got to AR50 and went 'c' right away. Ya'll know I'm getting Amber to lvl 90 just to flex.

^^^^
| | | |

I WROTE THAT AT THE START OF MARCH THATS HOW LONG I TOOK TO WRITE THIS CHAPTER LMAO

•••

Okay... Deep breaths. Inhale, exhale...

You slowly approach the girl in the red hood. You see her yawn as she lazily carried her bow, she had just returned from a mission and was now making her way back to Mondstadt. You were just on break, after countless nights of just arguing yourself if you had the balls to actually do it, you finally managed to get here.

Now that the time is right before you, your heart started to beat faster than a charging Mitachurl. It wasn't long before the Outrider finally noticed you and started waving her arm.

"Hey (Y/N)!!" Amber cheerily greeted. You meekly smiled back as she ran over to you. "Man, I feel like I haven't seen you awhile, kinda weird huh?"

"Oh yeah, Somehow we never crossed paths around town." You awkwardly chuckle as you ignore the fact that you turned and bucked away whenever you saw her out of panic.

You stared at the pyro girl in front of you. She looked back quizzically at your uneasy look. You gulped down some built of saliva and breathe out.

"Well, let's go back to town yeah?" You pointed at Mondstadt and nervously started to brisk there.

"Uhm yeah sure..." Amber nodded still curious.

...And he cowers out! He didn't just miss, he didn't swing at all!

Man maybe I'll do it some other day... week... month. Or how about when I do something that makes me more than just another NPC knight, yeah that should work. I wouldn't mind being at least the first three star character. But right now is too early!

In your panic hurry you didn't notice the usual flock of pigeons that would walk around the bridge. When you got close they started to fly away. Amber giggles from behind when you got startled by the birds leaving you with a stiff smile.

"H-hey! You made them go away!" The little kid on the bridge yelled. Little Timmie was always seen here playing with the pigeons, you couldn't recall a time you crossed this bridge without seeing him around.

"S-sorry about that!" Amber apologetically clapped her hands together. "It's okay Timmie, they'll come back."

"Yeah, sure... Just like how daddy went away and never came back?" Timmie out here with the sudden bomb.