Storm Warning

A loud thunderous roar calls from the sky and travels throughout all of the city. Setting everyone on edge. The big windmills spun with alarming speeds.

A violent tempest sending winds strong enough to raise everything seak and without support flying off the ground.

Sirens are heard as the knights of favonious spread out the city, leading the civilians to safer areas and buildings. The architecture of the city isn't weak that it'll all get blown away. But they are still prone to heavy damage... Especially with that thing on the sky.

A screeching scream from down the road as a stront gust becomes enough to pick up a small toddler. Their mother crying out in fear.

"(Y/N)! It's too risky to use a glider!" Amber shouted.

You arrived in the nick of time. Jumping off a building's balcony you catch them in your arms. You recalled your glider right away so you could land safely.

"Oh thank you thank you so much." The mother cried in a panicking relief.

"Come on ma'am. I'll lead you to angel share. The both of you will be safe under the cellars with the others."

You ran and lead them to the tavern where one of the bar attendandts waited at the door to escort the refugees inside. Amber also came with a few more people.

Probably not the best time, but she tied her hair into a ponytail so it wouldn't get in the way with the strong winds. And it was really cute

" There may still be more people." She said panting.

You nodded. "I'll take one more round around to see. There may still be ti-"

A loud thud echoed from above. The two outriders froze on the spot, slowly raising their heads up higher to the city.

On the cathedral, an enourmous dragon perched on its roof. It growls as its eyes leered the entire city. Its wings spread across wider than the church itself.

Wails and screams from the civilians still running to safety.

"The stormterror is here!"

•••••

You and Amber walked back inside the headquarters. Exhausted, you leaned over the double doors as it closed. Some knights had retreated back in here to rest after one hectic disaster.

"It's... Finally Over.. Right?" You panted.

"Unfortunately. I don't think that was the last time our big visitor would come." Lisa sighed offering the two of you some towels.

"That... Was a dragon wasn't it? I didn't think I'd ever see one in this day and age." You recalled the sight of the towering beast. As frightening its attack was, seeing something like that before your eyes, you felt a bit awestruck.

"I would guess that was Dvalin... One of Mondstadt's four winds."

"That doesn't make sense... Why would it attack Mondstadt?" Amber frowned.

"That's what I want too know too." Kaeya said as he passed by. "But I'm sure our acting grandmaster is prioritizing the people's safety for now..."

The four of you make your way into Jean's office. A muffled sound of talking that was heard outside of it became more clear as Kaeya pushed open the door to enter.

"-What I'm saying is that we can't let Mondstadt be pushed to a corner like this!" Eula's voice becomes clear as she argues with the Acting grandmaster.

"Our city is recovering and still prone from Dvalin! If we send people out of the city, then Mondstadt is vulnerable!" Jean argued back.

"Hey! What's going on you two?" Amber was the first to speak as she ran to Eula's side.