The Windblume Date

You're goddamn right she is

•••••

You sighed, pen and paper in your hand. Your hand tensed, almost crumpling the paper on the side. Shaking your head at yourself, seeing as no matter what there was no way you'd have the courage to give this.

"Hmm... I think it's pretty nice. I'll give you an A." A voice caught you by surprise. You quickly turned the paper away from the bard you didn't notice was reading along beside you.

"Venti! W-what the heck!" You yelled at the bard.

"What? How am I supposed to give my critic if I don't read it?" The bard raised an eyebrow as if you just did something stupid.

"Its not for you!... nor for anyone of the matter. Why the hell do you care anyway?" Your voice was quick and nervous, with no control over the volume at all.

"Well I am the love master after all." He said proudly. "Besides, why else would you be here in the plaza? I thought you wanted some lessons so I gave you a pen and paper."

"To be honest I didn't know you were doing that, I just went along with it." You sighed. "I'm just here to wait on someone."

Speaking of someone, your eyes trailed off to the side. As a pair of white bunny ear like ribbons began to rise the giant stairwell wall, the color's different but you knew who it was.

"Look whatever, shoo! I don't want to look like I took some shady last minute romance classes with you!" You shove the bard away.

"Hey! I'll have you know that I made myself a very sophisticated business. Speaking of which..." Venti reach his hand out and rubbed his thumb and pointer finger together.

"Ugh, fine. Now go!" You reached for some change in your pocket and finally managed to make him leave. Though somehow you could feel him still eavesdropping while talking to his other students.

Amber looks around first before she finds you. She began to run over waving.
       "Did you wait long?" She smiled sheepishly, her hands fidget behind her back.  Your eyes wander around her, admiring the new outfit she had wore. It was special clothes she'd wear on more festive occasions.