Up The Mountain

You, the outrider; Frank and Hans, the knights; Bennet, the adventurer; Lead by Eula from the reconnaissance division. The four of you set off to dragonspine to investigate strange activities that may be related to the Abyss Order.

       You were supposed to meet the head Alchemist Albedo at the foot of the mountains as they had gone up ahead. Eula deciding to wait for him first, so the four of you stopped at a broken bridge that connected a path to the snowy mountain.

     The four of you shivered as you stood idle.

     "A-a-archons, how are we supposed t-to survive a week in this c-c-cold?" Frank hugged himself as much as he could.

     "Y-you know even I would think even Miss Eula would have their limits." Hans said as you all looked over to the Spindrift knight who had walked off on her own to wait for Albedo.

       "N-nah. Apparently Eula even takes baths on Dragonspine's lake. I don't think she'd freeze up like us." You told them.

       "Woah." You heard frank marvel as he seemed to have stopped shivering.

       "Yeah, their cold tolerance is really impressive."

        "Huh? Oh no I was talking about the thought of the sight of Miss Eula taking a bath."

       You and Hans stopped and looked disappointingly at your peer. Frank merely shivered away the cold and the shame.

      "Come on guys! It'll be okay." Bennet came over with confidence. "You see I was lucky enough to be gifted a vision. And its Pyro! Also my frequent visits to the cathedral allowed me to learn some healing techniques from Barbara! So as long as I am here, I'll keep everyone safe and war—"

       As the adventurer continued on with his words of encouragement he stepped around the broken bridge, accidentally stepping on a weakened tile. It slightly eroded down and made Bennet trip over. He fell back and crashed into the river with a splash.

       "Bennnettt!" The three of you screamed.

       You all quickly ran to help the adventurer. He managed to swim back to the riverbed, coughing a bit. Not even ive minutes into Dragonspine and the poor boy's already soaked. You went to get a towel for him, touching around your torso thinking you still had your bag on you.

      You began to look around. "Where did I leave my bag again?"

       "You dropped it on the bridge."

      "Oh thanks." You quickly accepted your bag which was brought to you and grabbed a towel.

      You looked back to see the two knights helping out Bennet calm himself. Wait... There was only four of us and if they're over there, who gave—

      Looking back to see who had helped bringing you the bag. They had already walked  away from you. Their blonde hair and exotic looking clothes made it obvious that they weren't from around here.

     You had assumed they were going to Dragonspine too. But suddenly out of nowhere, this small girl appeared out of thin air and began floating. They pulled the strange person back.

      "How about we explore the area ahead of us later?" Their  high pitched voice said. The person had visibly become annoyed of their floating companion.

      "(Y/N) towel!" Hans calls.

      "Oh right!" You gave it to Bennet. Still a bit curious about what you saw, you asked, "Hey do you guys know what that person's deal is?"