Outrider Training

The USB connector for my graphic tablet tablet is busted so I can't draw more ('Д')

Luckily I still have an absurd amount of Amber screenshots so I'll just use those.

•••

       A bright day shines upon the city of freedom. The townsfolk laugh and go about their days in peace as Amber observes it all from atop the wind mill. With a smile, the outrider puts down her binoculars and steps up on the wooden railings. She leaps and takes flight in her glider.

       The townsfolk look up and point at the fiery red girl, waving at her and cheering. "Look! Its Mondstadt's best Outrider!" They would shout as she passes by.

      She arrives at the city gates where a small gathering is held. A platoon of trainees wearing uniforms similar to her and salute. Amber merely nods pointing outside the city walls.

      "Alright Outriders! Dispatch." Amber commands with authority. The small group quickly marched in pace out with bows drawn.

       "Hmmm... It feels like someone's missing." Amber crosses her arms in thought.

      "Reporting for duty..." On cue a voice behind her appears. (Y/N) brightly waving at her as they approach.

       "Geez... My right hand can't be late you know. It'll set a bad example for them." She scolded.

       "Oh it'll be fine. Especially with the best outrider in the word training them."

       Amber couldn't help but smile at the compliment. And then suddenly she felts something wrap up from behind her as (Y/N)'s arms pull her in for hug. She turns over only to clash her nose unto yours, an odd sensation fills her as she feels herself heat up...

         Amber wakes up....

        She finds herself at her desk, her journal, a notebook or two near her head. Opened, it read some Outrider tips and training exercises that she spent the night thinking about until she unconsciously fell asleep. She stretches her arms and a yawn escapes her mouth as she makes her way to the bathroom.

      In front on the sink she turns on the tap. Splashing cold water to her eyes and rubbed her face. She looks in the mirror, momentarily noticing bags on her face starting to form, though this wasn't really her main concern at the moment.

      "...The heck was that dream?..." She hangs her head down as she sighs.

        ••••

Morning had just hit Mondstadt. You yawn as you step outside your house, scratching your back as you take deep breathes to fully wake yourself up. As you walked off, you hear faint footsteps that jogged and gradually got closer...

"Good morning, (Y/N)!" Amber waved and jogged around you. "Are you ready for another day of intense Outrider training?"

"I guess I am." You stretched your arms up before you followed your senior Outrider through the city. Her hair barely flew despite her speed as its glossy look make it obvious that she was just fresh out of the bath. Though you're not surprised, you still wonder how she's has this much energy.

      You both jogged around Mondstadt until you reach the cathedral. At this point it was already obvious where this was going. Amber stretched her body and warmed up. You follow her pace yet somehow before you knew it she was climbing up the cathedral walls.