Side Story - Streamer AU

(Apparently it's more fun when the boys aren't all living together. Of course it would be ideal if they could all live together, which is what I decided for the true ending. But in this story, they aren't.)
(Also, I wrote part 1 a while ago and part 2 recently lol)

~Part 1~

"Welcome back to my stream. My name is Gin if you didn't already know. Today we're playing Stardew Valley. It'll be a chill stream today so come relax with me." Gin told the camera above his monitor.

His fans began joining the stream and greeting him. A few commented about how cute he looks today.

"Thank you very much. If you have any suggestions for what I should do in the game, please comment in the chat."

As Gin played, Akiara eventually wandered into his room.

"Have you seen the new shirt I bought?? I can't find it anywhere. Shirts don't just disappear, so where the hell did it go??" Akiara complained.

"You left it on the blue chair under your pile of mail." Gin replied, not looking away from the game.

"Really!? I guess I was unconsciously avoiding that pile so I didn't see it."

Akiara then left to find his shirt. Comments come in asking about who that was.

"My boyfriend. Sorry that he interrupted. I don't think it'll happen again. Should I focus on farming today?" Gin replied to the chat.

Not long after that, Akiara barged in again.

"I can't find my black bracelet!! I swear I left it in the bathroom!!"

"It fell off the counter." Gin said.

"And you didn't pick it up!?!?"

"I forgot."

"You little..." Akiara stomped out of the room to find the bracelet.

Only a few seconds went by before Akiara returned.

"Now where the hell are my keys!?"

"On the table under your pile of candy wrappers."

"Thank you!!" He stomped off again.

The chat reacted to the entire scene, laughing and questioning the candy wrappers.

"Sorry for the interruptions." Gin said. "He always misplaces things. The bracelet might have been my fault though. And about the wrappers, he never throws them away for some reason. Let's continue with the game. Please keep giving me your suggestions."

A few suggestions came in. Then Akiara entered the room one last time. He walked over to Gin and kissed his head.

"I'm leaving now. Love you." He said.

"Love you too." Gin said, still staring at the game.

Then Akiara realizes that he's streaming. His face goes red. He shyly smiles at the camera. "Oh, hi, everyone... Sorry about everything you heard and saw... But I'll be leaving now, bye!" He turned to Gin to whisper in his ear. "Tell me that you're streaming next time..."

Gin cracked a smile. "It's more fun this way though."

"Why are you so mean!! You're supposed to be my sweet and cute Gin!! I hate you!!" Akiara tried to run away.

Gin quickly grabbed him and pulled him back. He kissed him on the lips. "Sorry. You're cute when you're embarrassed."

"I'm supposed to be the one embarrassing you!! Our roles are switched right now!!"