Ana's Birthday

(May 8)
"Happy Birthday, Ana!"

Yuuma and Tamiyo wish her a happy birthday. They attempted to make a cake for her and are celebrating in the kitchen.

"Thank you guys so much!! The cake looks great!!" Ana exclaims.

"I'm glad you think so..." Tamiyo says. "We did our best..."

"I can't imagine making a more complicated cake. I'm grateful that you always bake cakes for everyone." Yuuma says.

"Baking is fun, isn't it?? You guys did a great job!! Can I have a piece??" Ana says.

"Go ahead...!" Tamiyo quickly grabs the knife to cut it. She tries her best to cut equal pieces.

They all grab a piece and try it.

"Mm!! It's delicious!!" Ana exclaims.

Tamiyo smiles. "It's not as bad as I thought it'd be..."

Yuuma nods in agreement.

"Well, I hope that's your only piece because I'm going to have to eat this entire cake." Ana says.

"It's all yours." Yuuma says, a fond glint in his eyes. "Our new group of criminals want to wish you a happy birthday too."

"Everyone is so sweet!! I'll see them when I give them lunch."

They go back to work until lunch. Ana gives the criminals their lunch. They thank her.

"Happy birthday, thank you for always making our meals!" The criminals say.

"Of course! I'm glad I can cook for all of you!" Ana beams.

Once it's the end of the day, Yuuma gives her a present that is baking supplies. Tamiyo offers to deep clean her pans and other supplies. Ana is touched by everything.

"Thank you!! I'm so grateful for everyone!!" Ana says. "This was definitely the best birthday ever!!"

(I love Ana. We love and appreciate her in this house.)

)