Chapter 2

The first week went by, following the same schedule. I got the lotion I asked for and kept it in a safe place in my bag, and Yuuma found cushions for us to sit on for meditation. I also felt like Gin kept staring at me. But when I looked, he'd quickly turn away. This must be revenge for getting his drawing put up on the wall... But it looks so nice on the back wall behind the counter. It's easy to see and I always gaze at it. It's too beautiful not to.

Speaking of drawings, I ripped mine up and threw it away in the trashcan in my cabin. I saw Kentaro's drawing in there later too. Hisashi and Matsu didn't claim their drawings. Hisashi didn't care if Yuuma kept it or put it up on the wall. Yuuma kept it instead. Matsu liked the idea of his drawing up on the wall so Yuuma got a frame for it too. It's next to Gin's drawing.

The first week was a bit awkward. The bonding activities were more stiff than the first day. Except like I already mentioned, I kept feeling Gin's eyes on me. Is it revenge? Or is it actually that he wants to say something? If that's the case, I wish he'd tell me already. I'm starting to wonder if he's even capable of speech since he still hasn't said a word this whole time.

The other events of each day were alright. I feel sore from the workout, but it might be getting a little easier. I can't tell though, I'm still exhausted after each session. Gin has somehow been holding out even with his extra clothes. The food is great as usual and I want to ask what Ana's secret is.

Like Yuuma has said, our dirty clothes are cleaned quickly as if by magic. It's like if I just put one article of clothing in the dirty clothes hamper and look away for a moment, the clothing has already been taken and cleaned. Of course that's an exaggeration, but I seriously wonder if Tamiyo is a fairy... How else would a human be able to sneak in and out, and clean something that fast?

If you're curious about my relationships with the other boys besides Gin, then I'm happy to report that there has been zero progress. Hisashi eyes me occasionally, but he seems to like staring at Yuuma more. Matsu has always been in his own world and I choose not to bother him. Kentaro isn't bad, we've greeted each other with nods when we pass by each other. He's way more calm than from the beginning. He seems like someone I could get along with well. Not that I'd like to go for that though... Our somewhat awkward relationship now is enough.

(June 8)
Saturday finally came, the end of our first week. That also means we have a new schedule just for Saturdays. Our other teacher is coming today. I'm interested to see how this'll go. I've always hated school and didn't even attend and graduate. That's probably another reason why I got arrested this time. But I'll try my best since it seems like after this year, I won't have to attend school again. I guess I can make it through if that's the case.

We have breakfast, a workout, a shower, meditation, and lunch as usual. After lunch, our new teacher arrives. She's an older woman with grey hair in a bun, grey eyes, red glasses, and formal clothing that includes a white blouse and a black pencil skirt. She wears black tights and black heels. She has a stern expression set into her few wrinkles. She looks like one of those really strict teachers that you hate. My hopes that this might be alright have been crushed.

"Everyone, please welcome Teacher Teshima." Yuuma says, introducing the woman. "She'll be helping you with your education. She's usually busy teaching many of her other students, but she let me take her Saturdays so she could teach you guys. Please be kind and be grateful that she can come here."

"Yes, well, you can be quite persuasive." Teshima says to Yuuma. "I expect this won't be a waste of my time."

"Of course. My camp will be a success, especially with your help."

"It better be. Or I won't want my name affiliated with it anymore." Then she turns on us. "I understand that you're all criminals with different crimes. But that doesn't matter in my classroom. You're here to learn, so don't pin your lack of willingness on your crimes. Everyone has the aptitude to learn and become successful, as long as they put in the effort and want. You all want to be successful, yes?"