Chapter 54 (18+)

(This chapter is mainly NSFW)

A new month didn't change much. It was just one month closer to the end of their sentences. Shusaku and Okui had a usual routine of taking their clothes off at the door and embracing each other.

Their lips squished together, their tongues slid across each other, and Shusaku's hands squeezed Okui's ass. He pushed that ass down on the bed and got on top of him, continuing to make out.

They groped each other and Okui moaned against Shusaku's lips when he touched his dick. They both got even more aroused and ended up hard. Okui decided to push Shusaku down and get on top of him.

Shusaku was a bit surprised. Okui only smiled.

"You do all the work, how about I do it for a change?" Okui said, grabbing Shusaku's dick and rubbing it against his ass.

It felt good. Shusaku had no complaints. "Go ahead..."

Okui prepared himself before pushing Shusaku's dick inside him. He slowly pushed it in until it was all in. Once it was, then he started moving up and down.

"Mn..." He moaned. "It's nice and deep..."

Shusaku bit his lip at the erotic view. Okui smirked down at him.

"Want me to go faster?" He asked.

Shusaku quickly nodded.

Okui began to move a bit faster. It was hitting even deeper the harder he went. "Mn... ahn..."

Shusaku couldn't take it anymore. He grabbed Okui's hips and thrust into him as hard as he could.

"Ahn...!!" Okui let out a loud moan.

Shusaku kept thrusting into him. "Mn... You feel so good... It's so tight..."

"Ah...! Ah...! You fuck so well..."

Shusaku rolled over and pushed him down. He thrust into him more. They were both too aroused to stop. They did it until they came all over each other. Then they did it again because once wasn't enough.

They collapsed afterwards and had to rest. They were content.

At a different time, Chiyuki couldn't get it out of her mind the first time she and Kutsuna touched each other. She wanted to try going all the way. But she didn't know how to just bring it up to her.

When they got ready for bed, she decided to go up to Kutsuna. She slowly put her arms around her neck. Then she kissed her. Kutsuna held her waist and kissed back. She was happy for the sudden attention.

Chiyuki then pulled her to the bed. She happily went along. She had her sit down. Then she climbed on top of her.

"You're quite bold tonight..." Kutsuna said.

Chiyuki hesitated. "I... I want... to have... sex..." She couldn't meet Kutsuna's eyes as her face flushed red.

Kutsuna was surprised. But there's no way she'd say no to that. She held Chiyuki close.

"Say no more."

Then she gently laid Chiyuki down. She slowly and carefully took off her clothes, kissing the exposed skin. She stopped at her underwear and took her own clothes off too. She met Chiyuki's lips again.

They eventually pulled off their bras and pressed against each other. Kutsuna didn't notice Chiyuki's naughty hands moving to her underwear until she slowly began pulling them off. Kutsuna stopped and looked at her.

"You want to go all the way...?"

Chiyuki blushed. She nodded. Kutsuna was very excited to hear this. She helped Chiyuki finish pulling off her underwear. Then she pulled off Chiyuki's. She kissed her again.

"You're beautiful... Don't be embarrassed, alright?"

How could Chiyuki not be embarrassed? She's never had someone see her naked. But it was worth it if she could embrace Kutsuna and do unspeakable things to each other.

Kutsuna rubbed Chiyuki's clit as they kissed. Then she moved her fingers down to her hole. She slowly and carefully pushed in.

"Mn..." Chiyuki winced.

"Does it hurt?"

"A little..."

"Just relax... Open your legs more."

Chiyuki did as she was told. She held tightly to Kutsuna, feeling nervous. Kutsuna tried to ease her with kisses. Then she pushed her fingers in again. It was just one finger to start. Then hopefully if that one goes in smoothly, she can get one more.

It hurt but Chiyuki didn't want Kutsuna to stop. She wanted her virginity to be taken. If it was Kutsuna, it was alright. She would endure it. That's when her cherry was popped.

"It hurts..." Chiyuki didn't realize it would hurt that much.

"It's okay..." Kutsuna kissed her some more. She pulled her fingers out and saw a little bit of blood. "Your first time is over... You shouldn't bleed again."

The pain soon subsided and Chiyuki felt better. She even felt relieved. She kissed Kutsuna. "Then... Touch me more. I'm ready."

Kutsuna cleaned her fingers before pushing them inside Chiyuki again. They kissed and touched each other. Fingering was even better than Chiyuki imagined. Kutsuna touched herself too as they both got off on it.

"Mn... Ah..." They both moaned.

Eventually, they managed to reach their climaxes. Afterwards, they cuddled with each other. They were closer and felt happy together.