Chapter 41 (18+)

(May 18)

// POV CHANGE //

Since the boys were continuing to sleep around, Matsu especially wanted to join in on that. He wanted to do it with Kentaro. They haven't done it one-on-one yet. Matsu wanted to experience it at least once while they're still in the camp.

"K-Kentaro... would you... l-like to... do it w-with me tonight...?" Matsu asked, blushing.

Kentaro found the blush cute. "Yeah, let's do it."

"Ugh, I have to leave my cabin again?" Nikushimi chimed in at dinner. "All of you are way too horny."

"It's not just being horny, it's also loving the other person!!" Akiara said.

"Whatever." Nikushimi didn't want to hear any more.

Now that that was settled, night fell and Kentaro met Matsu in his cabin alone.

// NSFW AHEAD //

Matsu was already blushing as Kentaro approached. "C-Can I kiss y-you...?"

"Go ahead." Kentaro pulled his waist close.

Matsu put his arms around his neck and kissed him. They made out and Kentaro snaked his hands into Matsu's shirt. He groped him and eventually pushed him down onto the bed. He took his shirt off. Matsu began to take his clothes off too.

Kentaro brushed Matsu's hair aside as he continued to kiss him. "Mm... Your hair is about the length of Hisashi's."

"D-Do you like l-longer hair...?" Matsu asked, his golden eyes staring up at Kentaro.

"I at least like hair long enough that I can run my fingers through."

"E-Even though you k-keep your hair s-shorter...?"

"I can't stand it if it's too long..."

They continued to kiss and touch each other. Matsu twitched when his dick was touched. He moaned against Kentaro's lips.

"Does that feel good?" Kentaro asked as he rubbed Matsu's dick.

"Ah... mm... I-It feels very g-good..."

Kentaro wanted to thrust inside him. So he prepared his asshole before pushing inside after Matsu got on his hands and knees.

"Mn..." Matsu moaned.

"You alright?" Kentaro asked, still slowly pushing in.

"Y-Yes... Keep g-going..."

He managed to push all the way inside. Then he began moving after Matsu said it was alright to.

Matsu moaned at the pleasure of Kentaro's dick moving in and out of him, hitting his pleasure spot. Kentaro couldn't stop moving because of how Matsu felt inside. It was tight but not too tight and felt amazing. The sound of skin slapping against skin was heard as they continued.

"Agh... I'm going to cum..." Kentaro said.

"Y-You can do it i-inside... mn..." Matsu moaned.

Eventually Kentaro reached his climax and it hit the inside of Matsu. Matsu's dick shot out white cum too. They took a moment to catch their breaths.

Then they laid together, talking. Matsu shared some stories from the orphanage and living with his homeless buddies. Kentaro shared some stories from his own life. They talked into the night until they curled up together to sleep.

// POV CHANGE OVER //

The days passed as usual. When it got closer to the end of most of our sentences, I began to feel excited. I don't want to be stuck here forever, that's for sure. But it wasn't all bad staying here. I just want my freedom back. It'll be so nice to be able to go wherever I want, talk to whoever I want, drink and eat whatever I want, and sleep with those I love whenever I want.