Chapter 56

The day came to meet Kentaro's friends. They decided on the place to meet which was at an arcade. When we got there, we met the supposed leader of the group first. He had dark red hair and eyes, black star earrings along the bottom of his ears, an X shaped scar on his left cheek, a black mask that was pulled down to his chin, black bracelets, a grey necklace with a key hanging from it, a white dress shirt with a black shirt underneath, blue ripped jeans, and black shoes.

"Hey, it's nice to meet you all. I'm Takara." He greeted us. He smiled apologetically. "The other two wanted to go play, but I'm sure they'll be back soon. How have you been, Kentaro?"

"I've been good. Really good." Kentaro replied, glancing at us. "How about you guys? Anything new?"

"I'm glad to hear it. Nothing too new with us. Miki and Ayano are still together. I haven't found anyone myself. One of Miki's videos went viral for a time but he hasn't gotten much attention since then."

"Really? That's cool though. Let me guess, he stopped posting after the sudden popularity?"

"Yep. He even refused to go outside even though we assured him that no one would recognize him. He was wearing a mask and it was dark outside after all."

"I'm glad he's feeling better now. Sorry, I should introduce my boyfriends." Kentaro turned to us and introduced all of us.

I smiled. "I'm so happy I'm finally able to meet Kentaro's friends. He mentioned how you guys used to hang out often."

"And I'm happy that he has met such nice people to take care of him." Takara beamed.

After the introductions, two others approached us. One was a boy with black hair that covered his left eye and went down to his shoulders, black eyes, a black beanie, black earrings, a black skull on his left cheek, a long-sleeved black shirt, black gloves for skating, ripped blue jeans with black underneath, and white shoes.

The other was a girl with pink hair that's shaved on the right side and leaned to the left, pink eyes, black earrings, a red flower on her left cheek, a black crisscross choker, an oversized black shirt, dark purple plaid pants, crisscross sandals, a black bracelet, and floral tattoos covering her arms.

"Oh, are these your new friends, Kentaro??" The girl asked, looking excited.

"My boyfriends." He corrected her.

"How sweet!! Nice to meet you all, I'm Ayano!!" She took my hand and shook it enthusiastically.

I smiled back at her. "Nice to meet you too!" We all introduced ourselves again.

"And this is Miki, he's kinda shy!" Ayano hugged the boy's arm who had black all over him. He only nodded, not saying anything.

"Now that we've all met, should we play some games?" Takara asked with a smile.

We all bought coins to play with the arcade machines and played together. We talked and got to know each other as we played. Takara and Ayano were willing to talk, but Miki didn't say a word. Looking at them now, they don't seem like bad delinquents. Have they grown out of it or something like that? I got a moment alone with Takara and decided to ask about it.

"Yeah, we don't really do that stuff anymore." He scratched his head. "Sometimes we play harmless pranks, but that's pretty much it. Miki and Ayano are more into skating and making videos. Ayano has a makeup channel that's been gaining popularity. I feel bad now because it seems like our fault that Kentaro got arrested..."

"Well, you can't blame yourself... You can only learn from your mistakes from here on. Plus we got to meet Kentaro because of that so I'm happy."

"He seems to be doing a lot better. I'm glad he met you guys. And I'm glad he still wants to be friends with us."