Chapter 8 (18+)

(July 16)
Matsu's confession felt like a dream. Is this really happening? Am I awake? But our lips against each other were real. His warmth against me is real. The words out of his mouth are real. But... What do I do? This wasn't in my plans. I wasn't supposed to get so close, and definitely not have one of the boys confess to me. I'm... conflicted.

Matsu seems to realize. "Ah... S-Should I not have said that...?"

"No... I..." I have to let go of him and sit up. What do I want? What do I really want? I've been avoiding my inner desires. But is it fine to act on them? Is that what I truly want?

Matsu sits up. "D-Did I... offend you...?"

"No, of course not!" I quickly turn to him. Then I look away again. "I just... thought I shouldn't get close to anyone here... I thought... It was what I wanted... But... I think I like you too, Matsu..."

Matsu gently places his hand on my shoulder. "I-Is it so bad... to get close...? I-It seemed to me... you w-wanted to be close... Isn't that w-why you're so nice and you're caring f-for me...?"

Is that true? I wanted to get close? I just... Maybe I just... genuinely care for him and wanted to help... so getting close like this was just an added bonus...

I turn to Matsu. "Is it alright that I like you?"

Matsu quickly nods. "I'd r-rather you like me back than n-not..."

"Is it alright that I've found you cute from the beginning?"

"H-Huh...? Yes, that's a-alright..."

I lean closer. "Is it alright that I find your skin pretty and that I want to touch it?"

Matsu blinks. "Y-Yes..."

"Is it alright that I have dirty thoughts about you?"

Matsu turns pink. "Y-Yes..."

"Really??" I get even closer.

"A-Akiara... Y-You're embarrassing me..."

"Sorry..." I move away. "I don't want to taint you, but at the same time, I do..."

"T-Taint...?" Matsu asks. "I-If you mean what I t-think you mean... I'm not a v-virgin."

"What!?" I snap my head back to him.

"I-I've already done it plenty o-of times with my homeless b-buddies..."

"WHAT!?" I raise my voice. I can't believe it... He seems so pure and cute... But he's not!? WTF!?

"I-I'm sorry if you're disappointed..."

"I'm not! I'm just shocked!" I grab his hands. "I want to do it with you!"

Matsu blushes. "W-Well... I do t-too..."

I'm dead. I've died and gone to heaven. Matsu has already purified me even if he isn't actually pure himself. His smile is enough. Now I'm going to heaven.

Then I remember. It's early morning. Even if I want to strip him down right now, I shouldn't. I have to get our breakfast and show my face to Yuuma or he'll come to see if we're alright. I must control myself... I bump my head into Matsu's.

"Tonight. I'll have you tonight." I say.

Matsu nods. "Ok..."

Then I leave to get our breakfast, the happiest man on earth. I really feel like I'm walking on air. I've got a cute boyfriend that I'll get to do it with tonight. It's been a while... I'm way too excited.

I'm too restless the rest of the day. I have to keep taking Matsu on walks or I can't sit still. I wrench myself away from the shower before I jump in with him. Then I try to go on another walk when it's close to dinner. But Matsu seduces me with a glance. I have to kneel on his bed as he wraps his arms around my neck. Our lips meet. Matsu opens his mouth, wanting a deeper kiss. I grab his hips and stick my tongue inside his mouth. Wow... He's cute... But sexy... I can't take this... I want to shove him down now...