Chapter 7

After the kiss, Irene and Y/n stared at each other before a smile was formed on Irene's face. Y/n was still a little confused by the whole situation but he liked it. He liked the kiss. He liked the feeling of Irene's lips on his and if given the chance, he would kiss her again but he knows that it was a once in a lifetime experience and Y/n would never experience it again.

“That was my... That was my first kiss,” stated Y/n while looking at Irene. The latter stared at him in disbelief before shaking her head, denying what Y/n just said.

“That's not possible... I bet you have—”

“I haven't even touched a girl's hand until you came here — let alone kissing someone.”

Irene giggled and rest her head on Y/n's shoulder. Y/n smiled at her action as he looked at the night sky. It was beautiful and he loves how the full moon shines and light up his view. “Say, Irene... When you go back to the entertainment industry, would you forget me? Or anyone here?” he asked before looking at Irene. She raised her head quickly and aggressively start shaking her head upon hearing the question coming out from Y/n's mouth.

“What kind of question is that? Do you actually think I would forget people as kind and warm as your family?” she asked, slightly upset with the question. Y/n was flustered after seeing Irene's reaction to the question. He actually asked the question as a joke but seeing how Irene reacted to it, Y/n thought it would be necessary for him to apologize to her and comfort her.

“H-hey... That's not what I mean, Irene...” said Y/n nervously. Irene huffed and looked away from him. “I was joking, alright? I know you're not the type to forget people easily...” he added before reaching for Irene's hand. She let him hold it but she wasn't meeting his eyes. She's still a little upset from the question.

“Come on Irene...” Irene let out a sigh before finally looking at Y/n. She nodded and rests her head on Y/n's shoulder again.

“I would never, and with that, I literally mean never forget everyone that I have met here. They are all amazing and... Warm towards me...” Irene paused for a moment and bit her lower lip, mustering her courage to say the next few words without having to feel nervous. “Especially you, Y/n. You have been exceptionally kind towards me,” she said with a smile. Their eyes were on the beautiful night sky but Irene could sense that Y/n was smiling.

They stayed there for another fifteen minutes before deciding to go back inside as the cold night starting to get them. Once they were inside, Y/n led Irene to her room and they were standing in front of the door for a while, looking at each other. “You should get some rest...” said Y/n before caressing her cheeks. Irene closed her eyes and leaned into his touch before nodding. “I will see you tomorrow,” said Y/n again before making his way to his room.

Once he was inside his room, the smile he tried so hard to stop from forming on his face finally formed on his face. He happily lies on his bed and stared at the ceiling while thinking about the kiss he shared with Irene a while ago. The thought of the coming day being better than today excites him and kept him up the whole night. He only fell asleep when it was almost 4 in the morning.

Meanwhile, Irene woke up at five and quickly went to the bathroom to take a shower. After she was done showering, she quickly puts on an appropriate outfits before walking out of her room towards Y/n's. She quietly reach for his doorknob and tried to twist the door open. She was expecting the door to be locked but it wasn't. He must've forgot to lock it last night... Was what Irene thought as she enters the room and closed the door behind her.

y/n...?” she called out, though it was almost like a whisper. Receiving no answer whatsoever, she slowly made her way towards Y/n's bed and quietly settle herself beside the sleeping Y/n. Irene smiled while looking at Y/n's sleeping face. She heave a soft sigh while admiring Y/n's face while her hand moves to caress his cheeks. She let her hand rest on his cheek while she tries to sleep again despite just waking up a while ago. She eventually fell asleep as well and not long after that, Y/n woke up instead. He slowly opened his eyes and was confused to see Irene beside him, sleeping while snoring softly. He stared at her for a good five minutes, trying to figure out what's going on but he eventually smile and pulled Irene closer to him before wrapping his arms around her.

Six hours after that, Irene opened her eyes and was shocked to see Y/n smiling while watching her sleep. “Good morning,” greeted Y/n with a smile and Irene quickly buried her face in Y/n's chest while mumbling things. Y/n let out a laugh and patted her head before looking around.

“How long have you been awake?” asked Irene, peeking from Y/n's chest. The latter shrugs.

“Probably half an hour ago,” he said and looked at Irene again. She nodded and closed her eyes before burying her face in Y/n's chest again.

“Let's stay like this for a little longer...” said Irene before resting one of her arms on Y/n's shoulder. Y/n didn't say anything but he was with the idea — his family has probably headed to the farm already and there's nothing they can do for the time being. The little moment they had together was interrupted when someone unexpected, and when I say unexpected, I mean literally unexpected appear from the door to see the two cuddling on the bed.

“Would love to let that happen but lunch will get cold,” Y/n shot his head up and looked at the owner of the voice. His eyes widen when he saw someone unfamiliar standing on his door with an apron on. Irene, on the other hand was hiding her face in Y/n's chest. She bit her lip with her eyes wide open.

“Bae. Joo. Hyun,” said the person while crossing their arms. “Who would've expected this to happen?” added the person.

“Um...”

“Oh, hey! You must be Y/n! It's nice to meet you!” said the person with a smirk on their face. Who could the person be?