Ch#12: "Anileís"

["Anileís" in Greek language means someone who is merciless and does not have a heart. Refers to someone with a heart of stone]

Davien's Pov:

"The packs name is Blood Moon. And the Alpha is Jacob," I tell Derek, Cynthia and Aiden who have been sitting across from me. I had been fuming all day, not letting anyone talk to me but I had to. I had to get justice for my baby.

It's been a day I had seen Maeve, I did want to see her indeed she really helped me get calmed down. But right now I had some assholes to deal with first.

"What?! Jacob? What the fuck?" Cynthia exclaimed her eyes looking around and her face in disbelief at what I had told them all.
"Exactly, him. I couldn't expect anything less from that bastard," I told them and Derek nodded before leaving the room to get the car's ready.

"I'll go later. You guys go and get the cars ready, I'll be there in a while," I told them because I knew I couldn't leave her alone in the house.

"Okay you got it," Aiden said before both of them left and I finished up some work before I also decided to leave and go back to see my mate.

Entering our house, I drank some water and left for my room. As soon as I entered I saw my beautiful baby girl sleeping with the blanket till her collarbones and her mouth slightly parted.

I instantly frowned when I heard her whimper in the silence. I immediately went to the bed where she was sleeping.
"Please no! Don't hurt me," she began saying in whispers with her eye's closed making my heartbreak.

"Hey hey baby, wake up. You're having a nightmare," I whispered to her gently shaking her shoulders as she suddenly sat up confused looking around.

"S-stay away from me!" She yelled as she scurried to the corner of the bed. I tried calming her down by taking her hand's but she won't let me.
"Baby? Love? It's just me, Davien your mate," I told her as tear's streaked her cheek's before she finally recognized me when she hugged me back.

"It's okay. You're okay," I told her as she sniffled, her head on my chest. I brushed some hair away from her sweaty face before I cupped her cheek as she looked up through her blue beautiful eye's.

"Are you okay now?" I asked as she nodded wiping her tear's. I knew she wasn't fine because her heartbeat was probably 1mile per hour. I just held her for a while before we both pulled away and I looked at her face again.

I sighed annoyed when I remembered I had to leave because I need to deal with her old shit pack.
"Go to sleep if you want, I have some meeting to attend to. I'll be back," I told her before pulling her into a long and sweet kiss, I just wanted closure with her.

The kiss held my love for her, the patience I have and the waiting to just melt into her. I bit her bottom lip gently before she gasped and I dug my tongue into her mouth making her moan out. I definitely needed a cold shower now, again.

Her arm's came around my neck and I pulled her closer with her waist softly sighing before pulling away breathless.

I smiled when I saw her smile and gently and slowly kissed her forehead. I pulled away reluctantly and stood up.
"I'll see you later okay? And tommorow we have to see the doctor again too," I told her because it had already been more then 12 day's since she had came in my life.

"O-okay, bye," she said from the bed and I left closing her door. I wanted to spend more time but I couldn't because of what was going to happen next.

I went to my office and waited for my Beta and Gamma to arrive so I could get my hands on those assholes.