Chapter 29:)

BAILEY POV

The look on Luke's face wasn't horror, he looked nervous beyond anything else. The way he bit his lip as he held onto the phone too his ear was worrying me. 

"Is it confirmed. Tomorrow release? Really, the label said it was ok? Sweet, what time? Ok I'll let the other boys know."

Label?Release? I think I was missing something, some very important detail here. Luke hadn't told me something and by the way he was acting it was pretty serious. I grabbed the pillow next to me and squeezed it tightly to my chest as Luke began to pace the length of his living room, the hand that wasn't grasping the phone was shaking and the one which held the phone was steadily turning white. 

"Ok thank you I'll let the other boys know."

That was the last thing Luke said before he removed the phone from his ear and threw the black object onto the couch beside me. I watched, scared as the phone bounced several times before settling a little to close to the edge for my liking. 

"What was that about?" I questioned raising an eyebrow at the over excited looking boy in front of me. 

Luke's face was one of pure amazement, his blue eyes blinked quickly as if in astonishment as he sunk into the seat beside me. 

"Well I didn't want to tell you soon in case it didn't get passed." He explained, resting onto of his clammy hands on my knee. What was making him so nervous? I wanted to know and at this rate it would be christmas before he spilled the beans. 

I gave him a look as if to say "Hurry the Fuck up." 

Thankfully, he got the message and got right to the point. 

"We're releasing a song tomorrow and have a dew radio interviews and stuff. I didn't want to tell you until it was confirmed."

My mouth dropped open and i could feel my heart leap into my chest. No way. This was getting big, bigger then I ever thought possible. It was naive of me to think that after the One Direction tour that everything would go back to normal. I guess there was a part of me deep inside that hoped we'd finish year 12 together and be able to throw our black caps in the air together. I guess that now was never going to happen. That was selfish and i knew that that was too much to hope for, I was proud and scared. That was a terrible, terrible mix, I didn't know what to think. I knew Luke was expecting me to be excited, but deep down I was a glass case of emotion. 

"That's brilliant Luke!!!" I yelled, practically jumping on top of him, nocking him back into the couch. A strained laugh huffed from his chest as I leaned up and pressed my lips to his, resting my hands on his chest for balance. 

I could feel him smiling beneath my lips as he kissed me back, encasing his arms around my waist. We pulled back, resting our foreheads together, each of us smiling from ear to ear. 

"We need to get everyone together. This is a celebration!!" Luke declared, punching the air with a clenched fist. I laughed at how excited he was, leaning up to place a feathery kiss in the crook of his neck. He shivered and squeezed me tighter as he began to play with my hair. I rested my head on his chest, listening to the steady rise and fall of his breath and the steady beating of his heart, thinking. Just thinking. 

We stayed like that for a while before we contacted the others. 

        "THIS IS AMAZING OMG!!" 

I heard her before I saw her, that often happened with Mikaela. She bounded into the room, slipping slightly before recovering herself and striking a pose, throwing an arm into the air. 

"The life of the party has arrived." I joked as Lizzie came in and practically bowled me over with an enthusiastic hug. 

"Hi Claudia!!" I laughed as she gave a 'what even' face to the other two girls. 

"Hey!!" She laughed back, placing a bottle onto the kitchen bench that looked a lot like...

"VODKA!!!!" Mik yelled, running up to engulf Claudia in a bone crushing hug. 

"Someones excited to get wasted." Michael laughed as he strolled into the kitchen, Calum and Ashton following on behind with enormous grins on their faces. 

"Yeah it'll be a first." Mik announced, picking up the bottle to examine the label. 

"And a first time for other things I'm sure." Michael laughed, wiggling his eyebrows between Ash and Mik. 

"That ship sailed a long time ago my friend." Ashton replied with a chuckle, slapping his friend on the shoulder before moving into the lounge. 

"I didn't know about this. How didn't I know about this?" Michael blabbered, switching his gaze between all of us. 

"You were too busy dying your hair." Luke replied with a smirk. 

"Ouch. That one hurt."

"I saw it coming." I admitted, walking up to wrap my arms around Luke's waist. 

"Me too." Michael admitted, shaking his head in shame. 

"ALRIGHT WHO'S READY TO PARTY!!!" Calum yelled, raising the bottle above his head. I'd never seen him this excited in my life. 

There was a chorus of agreement as we all trouped into the lounge room after Ashton, who'd disappeared a couple of minutes ago. I wonder what he'd been doing....

We entered the room to find the TV on and a home screen of a DVD on the screen. However, it didn't look like an actual DVD, more like a home video. 

"Boys." Ashton beaconed, bringing them together as us four girls huddled together on the couch, myself not the only one looking confused. 

The four boys stood in front of the TV, a proud look on each and every face. It really was a gorgeous sight to see. I'd never seen them more proud in my life. 

"We'd like to show you the music video for our new song. We filmed it when we were in LA the last time. It was heaps of fun and yeah......" Calum trailed off, scratching the back of his head. 

"The song's called She Looks So Perfect." Luke announced, winking at me as i rolled my eyes. 

Really. 

Again. 

Luke came and sat next to me, as Ash began fiddling around with the remote. 

"If you become rich and famous, please don't forget about me." I whispered, feeling nervous as the opening chord began to ring and the screen displayed a beautiful up close of Luke. 

"I could never forget about you princess. Never ever." He whispered, his warm breath sending shivers down my spine. 

"Relax, you have nothing to worry about." He whispered, kissing me gently on the cheek. 

-------a/n

I UPDATED SORRY BUT SCHOOL OUT NOW AND I HAVE TIME AND I CAN UPDATE AND YEAH

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!!
ALSO

If anyone can make a high quality wattpad header for me that would be awesome!! I suck and i want a super cool one and atm it's just black.....

anyways

LOVE YOU AND I'M SORRY FOR THE DIRECTIONS AND THAT WHOLE ZAYN THING. IM SORRY EVEN THOUGH I'M NOT IN THE FANDOM

BE STRONG

BIG LOVE

BRIXx