Chapter 26:)

BAILEY POV

Fire burned within my stomach at his words. 

We are done. 

I began to feel angry, the heat burning red in my cheeks as I took another dignified step forward. 

"What do you mean." I questioned, I knew exactly what he meant. It was crystal clear. Long distance hadn't worked for us before, why would it work for us this time?

"You're a smart girl Bailey. You know what I mean." He snapped in reply, turning around to glare at me. His bright eyes drilling into me without any reservation. 

"Listen..." I started, taking a step forward and placing a hand on the sleeved of Luke's black t-shirt. 

"No. Don't even try and go there." He spat, shrugging my hand away. 

I was beginning to get frustrated, why wouldn't he listen to me?

"GOD DAMNIT LUKE ROBERT HEMMINGS YOU LISTEN TO ME RIGHT NOW." I yelled at him, moving around his shoulder to face him directly. The look on his face was of pure astonishment. He wasn't expecting me to yell and the confused look in his eyes was enough for me to make meelaborate further. 

"What was going to happen when you went away on tour? What was going to happen to us?" I questioned, keeping my grip on his shirt firm so he had no chance in getting away. His eyes, however, refused to meet my gaze and continued to stare down at the crumbling concrete. 

"I...." He started in a low voice.  I didn't let him continue. 

"Luke, I want this to work long distance. We're older and wiser then before. We can do this." I pushed, running my fingers down the length of his arms. There was a gap of tension between our bodies as silence fell over us like a blanket. 

"I don't know Bai. You know what happened last time. I don't want to hurt you again." He whispered, his voice low, eyes not moving from the pavement. This was what was hidden under his anger; guilt. I knew there was something deeper. It wasn't in Luke's personality to snap without a reason. 

"You won't Luke." I reasoned, placing my hand under his chin to lift his head up. 

"Can we have this conversation somewhere else?" He asked as kids began spilling out of the double doors behind us and loud chatter began to fill the car park. 

"Yeah alright." I muttered, stepping away with a small smile. 

Not long later we where pulling into the bus stop before Luke's place. We hadn't talked much on the bus, both of us thinking about what we where going to say. It was going to be hard either way, Luke was on tour again soon, doing his own promo and increasing his fame status. So eventually we'd have been separated again. 

Luke fumbled with the keys to the front door. The drive was empty and every blind was closed, it was evident that not a member of the Hemmings family was home. I guess that was good in a way, we needed to talk without being interrupted. 

"Luke, do you want me to do that?" I asked, placing a hand on his hip as his shaky hands continued to move the key uselessly in the lock. 

"Yeah." He mumbled in reply, running a hand through his tousled blonde hair. 

"Relax." I smiled, squeezing his hip gently, the action made him freeze. 

"Don't do that." He snapped, taking a step back and clasping his hands in front of him. 

"Why?" I asked as the door swung open to reveal a dark hallway. 

"Ummmmm." He blushed, shuffling forward and clapping his hands together. I looked at where his hands were. 

"Oh. Shit. Sorry." I stuttered awkwardly, blushing brightly. Well that made this whole situation more sufficiently awkward. 

"Don't worry about it." Luke laughed, his voice traveling down the empty hall. 

"Where are we going to talk?" I asked, trying to change the very awkward subject, I can't believe I had made him......no I don't want to think about that. 

"My room?" He asked, his voice sounding more like a question. 

"Sure. That's going to bring back some memories." I chuckled as he started running up the stairs. 

"Good or bad?" He asked from a few stairs in front of me. 

"Depends. Is kissing you a good or bad thing?" I asked micheviously, looking into his shoulder as he reached down to open the door. 

Then, without warning I was turned around and pressed against the door. Hands where on my hips and a firm chest was pressed against mine. I gasped as Luke's lips began kissing down my neck. My heart sped up and my head began to feel lighter as I pressed myself against him, linking my hands together behind his neck. 

"Lukeeeee..." I murmured as his teeth grazed my earlobe. 

"What are you doing." I asked, my knees growing weaker with each passing second. 

"Making an impression." He whispered into my ear, causing shivers to run like water down my spine. 

"Jump." He whispered huskily again. 

I did, wrapping my legs around his narrow waist, clutching onto his shoulders as the door behind me opened. 

He walked forward, holding me up with one arm. Jesus, when did this kid get so strong?

The room was messy, the covers of the bed flung back and clothes lying on the floor. 

He placed me gently on the bed, hovering over me with a grin on his face. 

"This is different." I laughed as a blush coloured his cheeks and he looked away. He really was an awkward boy. 

"Well, I er..." He stuttered, looking everywhere but my face as he continued to prop himself on one arm over me. 

"Relax Luke." I chuckled, leaning up on my hands to kiss his cheek. He moved and placed his lips on mine. I could feel his hair against my forehead as I brought him closer to deepen the kiss. I could feel him smirk against my lips as the fire ran like blood through my veins. My hands had made there way onto the smooth skin of his chest. Seconds later his shirt had joined the pile of clothes that lay about the floor. 

He was confident. 

And i liked it. 

"Who are you and where is Luke Hemmings." I laughed as I ran my fingers over his slightly swollen lips. 

"I'm just making up the lost seconds." 

----------------TO BE CONTINUED (NO THEY DIDN'T/AREN'T HANKY PANKY-ING)-----------

Sorry this is short but school and work and I promised so here you are. Be aware that this issue isn't resolved. Not in the slightest. See we can vote!!! WWWWWWEEEEEEEEWWWWWWW

OK SO FOR NEXT CHAPTER I WANT 250 VOTES. 

BUT IF I GET 400 (in two days) I'LL DOUBLE UPDATE TWO DAYS IN A ROW. 

YOU CAN DO IT!!! YOU DID IT EASY LAST TIME!!!

YOU ALL RULE!!! BIG BIG LOVE

KEEP READING "TROUBLE" IT'S 712 IN FANFICTION!!!!

BRIXx