Chapter 25:)

BAILEY POV

Confusion. Was all that took over my mind as I began walking to my first lesson. Maths. Ewww. There was nothing in the world I hated more in the world then maths. Give me anything else and I'd be fine. 

I didn't see Luke again, even when the teacher strutted into the classroom and began telling everyone off. He was usually in this class, but not today. I wasn't entirely surprised to be honest.With the whole fame thing he probably was a little past maths class. 

"What's going on?!" I whispered to Claudia as the teacher turned his back to begin to write up a jumbled formula on the board. 

"I have no idea, Claum didn't seem entirely sane this morning either." She chuckled lightly before writing 'Claudia' perfectly in the top left hand side of her page. 

"It's weird. They're weird. Why do we date them again?" I laughed softly, shaking my head with confusion. 

"Yeah HOW are you dating them?" I heard a low snicker sound from behind me. The muscles in my back froze and my heart sped up in annoyance. 

"It's simple really: Be yourself, don't be a bitch and actually care about people other then yourself." I replied with a fake grin. By the murmur of gasps that instantly surrounded me I could tell that people had been listening into Amiee and I's conversation. 

"That's enough class." The old, stout teacher I still didn't recognise snapped. He must've been a sub.....

As he turned around to continue to fill the white board with more letters and numbers I rolled my eyes and shook my head. Why did all maths teachers have to be jerks, I was honestly yet to meet one that was actually nice. 

The rest of the lesson was boring and one dimensional. Assembly was next.

Then I realised

Assembly. 

Shit. 

I began to panic as I left the classroom. This school knew certain information about my letter that I wished not to be disclosed at this particular time. But they didn't know that. Every noise around me began to buzz and ring. My mind was having trouble catching up with everything that was happening. There was something wrong. The rational half of my brain was telling me not to stress. They won't announce it in front of the entire school. Not without my permission anyway. 

Then the other side of my brain was going against that and finding every reason why they would. I took in a deep, strained breath as I shoved my books into my locker and began following the crowd into the hall. But something was wrong, no one was going in. 

I stood on my toes, trying to find someone. That someone was Mik. She'd be the easiest to find. 

One of the many benefits of being tall. 

I pushed my way through the bodies of tweenagers and Teenagers trying to get to where Mikaela was standing. I eventually did, earning a couple of angry looks and annoyed shouts. 

"What's going on?!" I asked over the loud chatter. 

"I'm not to sure but I feel like we'll know soon!!" Mik yelled back, leaning on the blue door that entered the Auditorium. 

The doors then opened, and room was dark, the blinds having been drawn. 

Then.

The drum beat.

No way.....I thought to myself as I ran through the dark towards the sound. They can't be serious. 

Light then flooded the Auditorium. The stage that lay in front of me becoming instantly illuminated. In the middle was Ashton, sitting, grinning like the cheshire cat on his drum stool. I took a seat in the front row and watched as the school's entire population flooded like water through the open double doors, quickly filling up the many seats.