Chapter 8:)

BAILEY POV

Disney.

I felt like a little kid, staring out of the window in awe as Ashton guided the car into a parking space. I coudn't believe I was seventeen and still hadn't been to the happiest place on earth. The engine cut out, spluttering to a stop as we all piled out of the car. On lookers gave us weird looks as four guys exceeding 6 foot and two girls not far off climbed out of the black van a little to excitedly.

"OMG this is so exciting!!!" Ashton giggled as he locked the car and shoved his keys into the back pocket of his jeans.

"You guys could never be punk rock." I laughed, looking at each of the overly excited teenage boys.

"The only thing holding you guys together are Calum's tattoos and Luke's lip ring." Mik added with a smirk.

"Shut up!!" Luke laughed as he pushed me in the shoulder. The push made me stumble a few feet. A shocked expression washed over Luke's face as he pulled me into a bone crushing hug.

"Sorry!!! That was harder then I thought it would be." He exclaimed, causing the others around us to burst out laughing.

"Luke PDA, this can resume later." I muttered into his ear as he continued to stand there hugging me tightly in the middle of the Disneyland car park.

"Oh right, best not scare the little kids ." He smirked, letting me go and standing back.

"Let's go Disney!!!"Mik yelled, moving the attention away from Luke and myself.

I smiled and winked at Luke before running to link arms with Mikaela.

This was going to be the best day.

END POV

LUKE POV

"You really like her don't you mate."Calum chuckled, slapping me on the back as Bailey ran ahead to walk with Mikaela. I could feel my cheeks begin to heat up as I thought about it.

"Yeah." I replied with a sheepish grin as we walked towards the que to by entry tickets.

"I reckon you both are gonna be one of those teen romance stories. You know, met at 17 get married have kids and are married for like a billion years!!!" Calum said enthusiastically, grinning from ear to ear as I handed over money to pay for my ticket.

"You think so?" I asked as I wrapped the fluro yellow admittance band around my wrist. I couldn't help but feel surprised, other people noticed me and Bailey in that way? I would be lying if I said I hadn't dreamt up fantasies of my future with Bai. I hoped we would end up that way.

But reality was a bitch and it was so rare.......I knew of no one who went on to marry their high school crush.

"I am betting strong money with Ashton." Calum replied, this made me raise my eyebrows.

"Really?" I questioned, not entirely convinced.

"Yup, hey Ash. How old do you reckon Luke will be when he proposes to Bailey?" Calum yelled, making Ashton turn around. Michael and Ash where walking between us and the girls and I secretly hoped that Bai and Mik hadn't heard.

"I'm between 20-23, Mike is 23-25 and you're 26-28." Ashton smirked before continuing.....

"There's like a 1,000 bucks hanging over your head Hemmo so don't flip this up for me." He added pushing me in the shoulder.

I didn't know weather to feel honoured or shocked that my friends had thought so strongly of my relationship.

"Thanks guys..." I muttered, trying to ignore the butterflies soaring like a roller coaster in my stomach at the possibilities,