Chapter 15:)

LUKE POV

No, no no no this can't be happening. I told them to leave us alone ages ago. I thought they'd gotten the message.

I knew Bailey wasn't aware what was going on. She looked shocked, but I think she was more concerned about the fans. I, on the other hand was worried about the groupies standing, waiting for us right where our car was about to pull in.

"Shit." Calum swore, while Michael banged his head repeatedly on the black leather of the seat in front of him.

"What's wrong? Haven't you guys delt with fans before?" Bailey asked, turning around to face me.

I leaned towards her, grasping her hands in mine whilst rubbing slow circles on the back of her hand.

"See the blonde looking bimbo straight out of the window? Yeah, she is the reason why the paparazzi thought I was a dick." I whispered, leaning in to whisper in her ear.

"Her names Connie." I pretty much spat in disgust.

I felt Bailey tense up beside me, I knew this was a bit of a slap in the face and not what she was expecting but she needed to know.

"Bitch." I heard her mutter.

"Relax Bai, you're my bitch." I chuckled as I saw her visibly relax and blush before she hit me on the arm.

I chuckled then leaned in and kissed her on the forehead.

"You're such an idiot." She laugh, jabbing two fingers into my side as the car pulled up into the curb.

She then turned all serious again.

"What about me, should I go so this isn't out there?" Bailey questioned, gesturing between the two of us.

"Nah, they're gonna find out eventually."

"Ok then." She smiled as she slowly opened he car door.

END POV

CLAUDIA POV

"What's going on?!" Flynn asked, sounding very confused as Lizzie shut the door, snibbing the lock behind her. I was worried that he was going to refuse our plan and go and run along to Amiee and spill our plan. Then, we would die.

"Ok, Amiee has Calum's nudes, somehow..." I trailled off, not wanting to tell him how she got them in the first place.

"And she's basically threatened to release them. Which would ruin the boys." I continued, wringing my hands together with anxiety.

"So basically we want to know how to hack into an Iphone without a password." Lizzie continued, a cheaky grin on her face.

I could see the clogs in Flynn's head ticking as we explained our plan. His eyebrows where furrowed as he leaned a little to casually on the desk.

"You kind of owe us bro." I pointed out, jabbing a finger in his direction.

"I do..." Flynn reasoned.

"Will you do it?" Lizzie asked excitidly as she began jumping around on her toes.

"I will." Flynn said simply, a little to simply for my liking.

"Cool!!" Lizzie grinned.

"When are we going to do it?" Flynn asked as he began looking around the room, as if he was bored.

"PE, I'll feign sickness and then grab her phone from the locker room and we'll go from there." I said simply, before checking the time on my watch. PE was first lesson and it began in 5 minutes.