Chapter 3:)

BAILEY POV

I wasn't quite sure if I'd imagined Luke coming in to wish me a Happy Birthday last night. I hoped he did, it was something that fuelled the fact that we might still have a chance. I wasn't ready to go head first without judgment. But these little things he was doing would, I know, slowly build up my trust again. I slept well last night, surprisingly. Considering the knew environment and the slowly wearing off jet-lag. The bed I'd been given was a double, but not the most comfortable thing in the world. I was woken up with a pain in my back at about 8:30am. I knew no one else would be awake, so I curled up on my side in an effort to relieve the pain. Thin, summer light shone through the cracks in the blue coloured blinds, lighting up the white walls of the room making everything look bright. 

I was still dreary, but I needed to pee. God damn it. 

I groaned, pulling myself out of the warm blankets. I was only wearing Luke's T-shirt. It came down to about mid-thigh and just covered my bum. So, it was good enough, considering no one else would be awake. I opened the door as quietly as I possibly could and began walking in the direction of the bathroom. I walked past closed doors, I could hear Ashton snoring from one of them. I was surprised that he hadn't woken himself up with the noise. 

I took a left, entering the bathroom. God it was huge. A large spa sat in the corner, next to a shower and toilet. A double sink lay at the end of the room and everything was white, clean and expensive. I closed the door, doing what I needed to do. I flushed the toilet and went to wash my hands. My hair was falling out of the bun I'd wrapped it up into last night. Hair was falling around my face and my eyes still looked tired. I sighed, patting my hands dry on the plush towel before I went to open the bathroom door.......

END POV

LUKE POV

I was so thirsty. So very thirsty. I woke up and walked to the bathroom to grab some water. I reached for the handle and opened the door just as someone on the other side opened it. I was taken by surprise and instantly felt self conscious. I just assumed everyone was asleep and I hadn't been bothered to put a shirt on. Once the door was opened completely I saw Bailey standing on the other side. She was just wearing my shirt. 

God

Hot

DAMN

I'd missed the sight of her wearing my clothes. The shirt finished mid-thigh, showing off her long legs. I felt like a pervert. 

I looked down quickly, very aware at the minimal amount of clothes I was wearing. 

END POV

BAILEY POV

I jumped when Luke opened the door. He was wearing a pair of sweatpants that hung low, very low on his hips. He was shirtless, a miracle. 

He had been working out. No questions asked. His hotness made me feel uneasy, self conscious and very much turned on. 

"Happy Birthday!!!" He mumbled, looking up from the ground, awkwardly scratching his head. 

"Thanks Lucas." I giggled, biting my lip. 

"Don't." He said sharply as his eyes fluttered closed and he bowed his head. 

"Do..what???" I asked. 

"Bite your lip."

"Why?"

"Because it makes me want to do this." He replied taking a step forward, closing the door behind him. 

I took in a sharp intake of breath as his hands placed themselves on my waist. I felt my body tense up at the familiar feeling. The same, hot, sparks soared in my stomach as he stepped closer so his body was flat against mine.