Chapter 30:)

BAILEY POV

"Please guys one day you're going to make me sick." Michael gagged, his comment making everyone around us burst out laughing. I rolled my eyes, blushing as i hid my face in Luke's chest. 

"Ok guys that enough." He warned, wrapping his arms tighter around me, if that was even possible. 

Silence quickly fell over us all as we turned our attention to the screen. I watched as the song started and the video began to play. I'm not going to lie, it was a very 5SOS and not a very "normal"' video. I wasn't surprised to be honest when people started taking their clothes off, I was also impressed that they weren't just gorgeous models doing it. Everyone from old men to hefty woman were doing it. The message, whether intentional or not, behind the song was powerful and i was sensing that it'd be an instant hit. 

After the three minutes that the song had run for I was amazed, these boys had gone from shitty covers in Mike's granny flat to here. I practically couldn't wait for it's release....

        The rest of the night passed without much excitement. We'd watched the video a couple more times, taking in everything and anything we could find. I loved how they'd incorporated the Australia in little pieces of the video. It was clever. After that we watched a movie and i fell asleep on Luke, well I must have anyway because then next morning I woke up lying on his chest. No complaints, I could get used to it. 

But that wouldn't happen, I left soon for england. A week actually. One short week with my best friends and the most amazing guy in the world. I wouldn't dare tell him that though, I didn't need his ego to be boosted anymore then what it already was. 

It surprised me a lot that Luke and the rest of the boys had managed to keep their heads firmly on the ground. I was proud and impressed. But then again with Liz around there wouldn't have been much room for misbehaving. Liz is a queen, no one messed with Liz. No one. 

So, I'm now sitting in the kitchen as Calum and Michael attempted to cook us all pancakes. Key word being attempted. 

"So we have promo today for the song. But tonight we have a twicam. So feel free to hang around." Luke said to the others around us before taking a sip from his steaming cup of coffee.

"Yeah sounds good, I need to get a few things for England anyway today." I sighed, wiping the condensation off my glass of orange juice.

 At my words Luke's postured stiffened considerably and his eyes just stared into the cup of coffee he was holding in his hands. His knuckles were slowly turning white. 

"Hey." I whispered, resting my hands over his stressed ones. 

"Relax, you're on tour and I need to finished school. After that we can work this out." I reasoned, rubbing circles into the skin between his thumb and forefinger. 

"You're right. I'm being stupid." He muttered, standing up to put his cup in the sink and storming off upstairs. I sighed, watching his tense frame leave the room. I both wanted to and didn't want to follow him. 

"Leave him, he's on his man period." Ashton sighed, shaking his head. His hair was in need of a cut, it was at the stage that he either needed to constantly wear a bandanna or tie it up. It was quite impressive actually. 

"He's just so worked up." I sighed. 

"It'll be fine Bai." Claudia smiled giving me a side hug where i was sitting on the kitchen stool. 

"Calum you're burning the fucking pancake." Michael yelled, breaking slightly tense mood in the room. 

Lizzie was standing next to him and Mike with a red fire blanket in hand just a a poof of black smoke erupted from the pan. 

"Flip that shit." Calum yelled again as Micheal fumbled with the black plastic spatular. 

The minutes and quite a few curse words later we were all, minus Luke, sitting around the table with several slightly on the darker side pancakes on our plates. 

"I'm going to see Luke. Just eat guys." I insisted, grabbing both my plate and another one for Luke along with several strawberries and a small bowel of maple syrup. 

I shot everyone an apologetic smile before going up the stairs, watching food in my hands and mentally telling ti to stay. I almost lost everything when I failed to see Molly, Luke's dog, lying in the hallway. 

"Jesus christ Molly." I gasped as a strawberry rolled of the plate in my left hand. She looked at me with tired eyes and proceeded to eat the strawberry without looking at me again. 

"Luke?" I asked nocking my foot softly on his door. I knew he was in there but I couldn't open the door. 

No reply. 

"Come on Lucas." 

Still no reply

"Lukey bear come on, open up." I tried one last time, using the nickname I knew he liked. 

I heard a sigh and the shuffling of feet behind the door. I stood back as the door creaked open to reveal the side of his face. His blonde hair was messy and a black hood shadowed most of his face from view. 

"I brought pancakes." I tried, showing him my arms. Luke only sighed in reply and let me in. I placed the food on his desk beside a book and several pieces of paper with chord progressions glad to finally free my arms of the heavy plates. 

Luke continued to stand in the centre of his slightly messy room, looking down at the ground, his hands shoved deeply into the pockets of his trackie pants. 

"Hey, hey." I sighed as I heard him sniff loudly. I moved forward and wrapped my arms around his waist, bringing his body close to mine. He instantly folded into my embrace, resting his head on my shoulder and burring his face into the crook of my neck. I could feel the warm tears leave his eyes and dampen my neck as he began to unravel like a piece of string. 

I gentle pushed the hood off his head and began running my fingers through his soft blonde hair. His grip on me was tight, almost as if he didn't want me to disappear into thin air. 

"I fucking love you so much. I don't think I can be away from you for that long again Bailey." He whispered, his deep voice catching as I leaned back to kiss his cheek softly. 

"I can't do this anymore. I can't......jesus. I don't think you understand." He continued, stepping back to pull at his hair in frustration. 

"I just want this to all end damn it. I want this to have never happened. I want to finish school with you Bai, go to University and have a normal life." He sighed shaking his head. I reached up and brushed a tear from his cheek gently. 

"I wish that too Luke. Every day I think about how things might've been. But that's a waste of time. This is your life and this is mine and lets hope one day it won't be as difficult as it is now yeah?" I reasoned, rubbing his arms gently. 

"See this is why I love you so god damn much." He smiled, giving me a soft kiss on the nose. 

-------a/n

FEEEEEEEEEEEEEELS

DAMN IT I'M SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TOO!!!!!

PLEASE DON'T KILL ME. (BUT TELL ME IF I KILLED YOU PLZ)

OK

I hope everyone had a fab week!!! Please follow my original account @-Bri-anna- and read some of my originals i reckon you'll like them!!!!!!!!!! It would mean so so much you have no idea!!!
ANYWAY BIG LOVE

BRIXx