Chapter 9:)

BAILEY POV

After we'd paid Mik and I made the mutual decision to leave and find the boys again. I was looking forward to seeing their faces at the sight of Mik and I in our......costumes. The instant I stepped outside the store judging, speculative looks were shot in our direction. Parents with their kids gave us puzzled expressions and one little girl even dropped her ice cream on the ground. This made Mikaela and I burst out laughing, only to be given an annoyed look from, presumably the girls mother.

But I didn't care and neither did Mikaela. We were having to much fun to care what other people thought.

"Let's just wait here for the boys." Mik suggested as we stopped outside the diner we'd passed earlier this morning.

"Sure thing." I grinned, Disney really was the happiest place on earth.

My train of thought was interrupted by a deep, masculine and unfamiliar voice.

"Hey there princess, how you going?"

I turned around to face the direction the voice had come, only to see a tall, eighteen or nineteen year old guy smirking at us with one of the cockiest grins I'd ever seen. I felt my posture stiffen defensively.

"Go away." Mikaela snapped from behind me, leaning round me to address the guy and his several mates.

"Now, now Snow we're just looking for a bit of fun." He snickered, opening his arms in a friendly manner, his smirk remaining firmly on his lips. He looked like your definition of an ass. Tousled brown hair, deep V neck shirt and the posture of a man that knew he was better then the majority of the human population.

"We're taken." I stated simply, turning around, facing my back to him, hoping he'd get the message. I rolled my eyes and fake gagged at Mik who just managed to stifle a laugh.

"What did you say to me bitch?"

I froze, eyes growing wide as Mikaela instantly became pale. We weren't looking for trouble and this is exactly what we didn't need. A hot tempered guy getting angry....

"I think you should leave." Mikaela said firmly, crossing her arms over her chest defensively. Sounding a lot more confident then I knew she was.

"I...." my voice was cut off as a heavy body slammed me into the green fencing behind me. I could feel firm hands on my waist and the pressure of hands around my throat, chocking the air from my lungs with each passing second.

"No girl tells me what to do. I tell them or things get nasty. Understand?" The guy hissed, tightening his grip around my throat making me gag.

Mikaela let out a yell, moving forward before beginning to punch the guy repeatedly on the arm. Her actions didn't help, the impact of her fists on his skin didn't even faze him as he roughly pressed his lips against mine.

I refused to react. My head was becoming light but I refused to sink into the lack of air. Black spots had begun to form behind my eyes as the guy pressed his index infer harder into the base of my throat. My mouth was burning in pain and tingles where running like electrical impulses down my neck and fingertips.

I couldn't yell.

I honestly couldn't do anything.

Why hadn't anyone noticed? Oh yeah. This guy was the size of a truck.

END POV

LUKE POV

"WHAT THE F$&? DOES THAT GUY THINKS HE'S DOING?" I yelled, the sight before me was beyond horrific, instantly ruining the good mood I was in.