Chapter 7:)

BAILEY POV

There where no words to describe how amazing my sleep was last night. I woke up with my head lying on Luke's bare chest, my arm draped over his torso. He had his head back and an arm wrapped around my shoulders, an open hand resting on the curve of my hip. I blinked as my eyes adjusted to the soft yellow light shining through the open windows. The clock resting on his bedside read 9:30am. It wasn't early or late, just nicely in between. I began tracing circles absent mindly on Luke's chest, losing myself in my own thoughts. How did I end up here? I had been mad at this boy little under four days ago and now I was cuddling up to him as if nothing had ever happened.....

Did this mean we where "together again?" or where we slowly "getting track together again"? I was confused.

"Morning Bailey." Luke mumbled from somewhere above me. His voice was laced with sleep, low and captivating.

I tilted my head up so that I could look at him, his hair was messy and fell onto his forehead. It made him look younger and even more adorable.

"Morning Luke." I replied, reaching up to move his blonde hair out of his eyes.

"Last night I slept the best I have in the last 8 months." He admitted, chuckling lightly as he pulled me closer to him.

"Same." I admitted as I began sitting up.

"No,no,no come back here." Luke grumbled as he pulled me back down towards him by the front of my/his t-shirt.

I was taken by surprise as he pulled me ontop of his body so we where lying chest to chest. His hands coming to rest on the small of my back.

"How can you breath?" I laughed, propping myself up slightly.

"You're actually not heavy at all." He replied, smiling broardly, happiness shining from his eyes.

"That's surprising considering how freakin tall I am." I replied, biting my lip.

"Well if it makes you feel any better princess I'm 17 and 6'4." He chuckled, I felt his chest move from beneath mine. It felt funny in a cool sorta way.

I tilted my head, considering what he'd just said. He had a point, even though I was 5'10 his 6'4 frame still towered above me.

"What are we gonna do today?" I asked as I lay my head in the crook of his neck, kissing him briefly which made his heart begin to beat faster. I could feel it pounding like a drum beneath me.

"You gotta stop doing that." He grumbled, false annoyance oozing from his voice.

"You like it don't lie."

"I'm not going to."

"Are you gonna answer my question?"

"Yeah, I was planning on taking you to Disney with the others. What do you reckon?" He said as my mouth dropped open.

"Yes. I haven't been!!" I exclaimed.

"Well, neither have I." He replied as he began twirling a strand of my hair between his long fingers.

"Do you want to get moving?" I questioned as I ran my fingers lightly through his hair again.

"Mhmmmmm." He mumbled distracted, looking at me intently.

"I'm gonna kiss you now so don't freak out." He warned, bringing his face closer to mine.

Our lips brushed lightly, amazingly. My hands cupped his cheek lightly, his stubble brushing against the palm of my hand.

"You actually have facial hair." I breathed, pulling back just long enough to get my words out.

"You like it. Don't lie." He mumbled as he kissed my neck, his soft hair tickling my cheek.