Chapter 19:)

Bailey POV
I was woken up not long later with the need to pee. I know right, amazing. I groaned, opening my eyes, to find that Luke was asleep still. His chest moving slowly up and down. He looked like a little kid like this, eyes closed and completely relaxed. I smiled and untangled myself slowly from where I was curled up beside him. I wanted to make sure I wasn't going to wake him up. He'd had a big last couple of months and totally deserved the rest.

I opened the little curtain and snuck out, the rest of the band had headphones on and eyes closed, the only addition from when I arrived was Mikaela. She'd somehow managed to sneak in from economy to snuggle up with Ashton. I smiled as I passed their little section of the plane, they really where adorable together. The rest of the plane was quiet, the lights had dimmed and only the whirring sound of the planes engine could be heard as I walked down the illuminated walk way towards the bathroom.

I've never liked aeroplane toilets, their always super cramped and the sound of the flush makes me think that the entire plane is going to be sucked along with the toilet water. But I ignored it and did what I had to do, being sure to not stand too close to the toilet so I wouldn't get sucked away...... then I made my way back to where Luke was curled up asleep.

I smiled at the air hostess who gave me a confused look as I walked through to business class. I knew she wanted to ask me something and I almost made it past her. The key word being almost....

"Excuse me miss but I believe that section is reserved." She said in a thick american accent, smiling fakely. God, all I wanted to do was kick that stupid little look off her face.

"I know, but my boyfriends up there soooo....." I trailed off, hoping her little, little mind could put two and two together.

"Boyfriend?" She questioned, placing her hands on her hips and raising an eyebrow. She didn't believe me.

"Yes, Boyfriend." I said repeated flatly as she gave me another questioning look.

"You date one of the Five es oh es boys?" She questioned, making me cringe at the way she said 5SOS.

"Yes." I replied, bluntly.

"I'm afraid I can't let you through, there have been several girls claiming to be dating the boys on this flight today." She chuckled, trying to make light of the conversation. I wasn't interested. Didn't she see me leave Luke's compartment thingo?Was she really that stupid?

I was about to open my mouth to say something not exactly polite when a voice interrupted me.

"What seems to be the issue here?"

I smiled at the sound of the voice, slightly deeper then usual. Due to the fact that he'd been asleep.

"She isn't letting me through." I said, turning to face Luke while jabbing a thumb in the direction of the annoying flight attendant.

"Well, she's with me." Luke said flatly, shooting the lady an annoyed look.

I looked at her one last time, only to see her mouth hanging open. Yeah, serves her right. I thought to myself as Luke hooked his arm around my waist and began walking back to his area.

"Sorry about that." I muttered as he pulled the white curtain back across the opening so we where cut off from the rest of the plane.

"I needed to pee." I continued, shrugging my shoulders, looking down at the floor.

"Don't be sorry. I woke up by myself anyway. My neck hurts like a bitch." Luke muttered, reaching up to rub the junction between his neck and shoulder.

"Here I'll massage it." I said, pulling his hand so he was sitting on the bed thing. Luke shot me an appreciative grin, his light blue eyes lighting up happily.