Chapter 31:)

BAILEY POV

I watched Luke eat his pancakes, his eyes were still looking slightly puffy but considerably better then they had been before. All he needed was someone to reason with him and he'd be able to move on. I was glad that I could help but the thing was in less then a week I'd no longer be there to help. I'd be in england, living the dream I guess. I refused to believe I was being selfish, this is all I've ever wanted in life and 5SOS was all Luke ever wanted in life so it only made sense we went in our separate ways. The only thing I was worried about was who would talk sense into him when I was gone? Ashton? Calum? Michael? I couldn't see anyone helping luke with the deep and meaningfuls in my absence and we all know what happened last time. 

"These are good. Who made them?" Luke asked as he dragged his fork and a pice of pancake through maple syrup. 

"Calum." I said, laugh as his eyes widened and he began to fake choke on the food. 

"You can't be serious?" Luke laughed, pushing the plate away, crossing his legs to sit in front of me. 

"I am as serious as they come." I joked, putting both of my hands on my waist. 

"Sure." Luke said with a chuckle, raising an eyebrow as he stood up, detangling his long limbs. 

"Why don't you believe me?" I asked as I grabbed his outstretched hand to help me up. 

"Because." He stated with a sly grin before picking up his plate and leaving the room. 

He really was a puzzle sometimes, I think he did it just to annoy me to be honest. I didn't follow him down stairs but went into the spare room were my bag full of clothes was to get changed. I had a lot to do today and I had a feeling that most of it wouldn't get done. Like usual. 

Ten minutes later i was running down the stairs, almost falling on my face when I didn't see Molly, again. I swear that dog had the power to be an inconvenience 98% of the time. But i loved her anyway, but not as much as I love Luke. Wow that was cheesy.....Oh well. 

"Bailey, decided to join us." Calum announced as I entered the living room to find the other girls already ready.

"Sorry I was looking after something." I replied turning to Luke who'd managed to change into a flannel and jeans in the time I'd taken to get ready. He looked good. Damn it. 

"Excuse accepted." Michael decided as he resumed scrubbing the kitchen bench. Lets just say that only half of the batter made it into the actual pancakes. The rest covered Liz's kitchen from top to bottom. 

"Ready to go?" I asked Lizzie, Mik and Claudia, turning away from Mike who continued to grumble about Calum's mess. 

"Yeah I guess." Mik laughed. 

"I need to bye some hair ties for Ashton." She trailed off with a smirk as Ash let out an annoyed sigh. It was very true, Ashton's hair had begun to grow quiet long. At first it was nice and looked good, now i think it was bordering on neanderthal man. Something I didn't like that much. But I guess i didn't have too, he wasn't my boyfriend and what he did with his locks wasn't my buisness. But I'm starting to think it was beginning to annoy Mikaela. 

"We have Band stuff to do." Calum announced from were he was sitting on the couch. 

"Promo?" I questioned, getting a nod in response for Luke. I was starting to feel like their life consisted of promo and early mornings. But it was what they loved. 

        Half an hour later I found myself sitting in the car outside Westfield with three excited girls. We hadn't been shopping together in ages and it was long, long over due. 

"This is fab." Claudia sighed, stepping out of the car. 

"I'm getting my nose pierced." Lizzie announced with a grin. 

"Oh that'd look so good!!" Mikaela insisted, Claudia and Myself nodding enthusiastically. 

"I've been thinking about it and something is telling me that today is the day." Lizzie grinned as she began walking quickly towards the large doubled doored entrance.  

Once we entered the shopping centre we split up, Lizzie didn't want us around when she got her nose done so Mik, Claudia and myself took off towards the clothes area of the centre. I was never a very good shopper, I had a specific taste and the shops never seemed to have what I was looking for. What was worse was all the cute little skirts that were in that were all too short. People think being tall is great, but honestly at 5 10' things begin to get problematic. 

Mik was an amazing shopper, she always managed to get discounts or find things on sale that really shouldn't be on sale. I believe it's a gift, one that I was jealous of. 

"Ok, so your only instruction when you're away Bailey is to get me an Oxford Hoody and post it over." Mikaela said in a stern voice. I masked my smile by taking a sip out of my juice I held in my non bag laden hand. 

"Me too." Claudia piped up with enthusiasm. That was going to be a bloody expensive package. 

"Oh and if you find One Direction...." Mik added casually before I cut her off. 

"That's not going to happen." I dismissed quickly. 

"You never know. Luke know's them and you know Luke." Claudia pointed out. 

"Know Luke..." I questioned with a raised eyebrow. 

"Yeah...'know'" Mik winked putting finger quotations around know. 

I choked on the cold juice, my eyes stinging as the girls beside me began laughing hysterically. 

"That hasn't happened." 

The conversation ended there, turning slightly awkward. 

"Guys!!!" I heard a voice from behind me to see Lizzie with an ecstatic look on her face. 

"Looks good bud!!" I exclaimed as she gave us all a hug. 

"Hurt a little, not much." 

We began talking about how hot her piercer was when my phone began to ring. 

I answered it, holding the phone up to my ear..

"Hello"

My heart sank and I felt my hands begin to get sweaty. The noise around me turned into a low buzz. The end went dead and I turned to the other girls who were looking at me with worry. 

"We need to go."

"Now."

----------------------a/n

Sorry it's been so long and sorry not sorry for the cliffy.......

anyway 

thanks for being awesome!!! Schools back tomorrow so don't expect an update for a week....like normal. 

BIG LOVE AND YOU RULE!!!

BRIXx