Chapter 27:)

*UNEDITED SORRY RAN OUT OF TIME PLEASE HIGHLIGHT WERE STUFF IS WRONG*

Bailey POV

"You are so cheesy!!" I laughed, leaning up slightly to kiss his nose.

I saw him blush and look away, using a hand to scratch the back of his head. I sighed, sitting up and swinging my legs off the side of the bed. Luke did the same, his shoulders slightly curved as he rested his chin on my head.

"When did you get so tall?" I laughed, feeling his chest move as he chuckled in response.

"When did you get so amazing?" He asked, making me laugh.

"Bitch please, I've always been awesome." I laughed, pushing him back as I stood up and crossed my arms.

"True true." He replied, resting his hands on my waist and pulling between his legs. At this angle I was taller then him. He grinned again before leaning his head on my stomach. I played with his hair and stood there, thinking. I could practically hear the clogs inside both of our heads clicking over as we thought about everything and anything.

It wasn't awkward, in fact it was the most perfect silence I'd ever experienced. It was full of emotion as we clung to each other, hugging so tight is was almost as if the other was going to fade away into nothingness....

"Do you want to go and watch a movie or something?" Luke mumbled from where his head was on my stomach. The vibration tickled my bare stomach and I smiled, taking a small step back.

"Sure."

"Can I get a shirt first?!" I asked, looking at my shirt that was now lying, screwed up on the floor.

"Whats wrong with your's?" Luke asked, pointing to the heap of material near the door.

"I like your's better." I shrugged with a cheeky grin.

"Well I do have amazing taste, so thats understandable." Luke said, as he began acting like he was on a catwalk.

"Are you sure you're straight?" I laughed as he threw out his cupboard doors, a pile of clothes instantly falling onto his head.

"More then certain." He muttered, throwing the various items out of his way, letting them join the ever growing pile on the floor.

Good. I thought to myself as he threw me a black hoodie. The material was thick and covered my shorts as I slipped it on over my head. The hood swallowed up my entire face as i pulled it up and went to wrap my arms around his waist while he was in the act of pulling a t-shirt over his head.

"I like you." I grinned, not letting go as Luke tried to walk forward.

"Wow, thanks for that."

"No worries."

"What do you want to do?" He asked as I let go and crossed my arms, thinking.

"Let's bake a cake." I suggested, walking out of his room without checking to see if he was coming.

"And what makes you think I have any skill in the kitchen?" Luke questioned as he followed behind me, his heavy footsteps sounding a couple of paces behind my own.

"I can teach you." I declared, sliding into the kitchen, stumbling slightly as I reached for the counter before falling on my face. Good job Bailey, real smooth.

"Watch it lets not injure ourselves before the cake is made." Luke laughed as I glared at him while blushing profusely.

"That wasn't meant to happen." I mumbled, moving over to the fridge to get out some eggs.