Chapter 22:)

BAILEY POV

Mikaela appeared, followed quickly by Ashton some time later. Whit, no watermelon in hand...

"Where's the watermelon?" I yelled from the pool as the duo came closer. I smirked as a light pink colour began to tinge Mikaela's cheeks. So watermelon cutting quite clearly hadn't been done during that time. My mind instantly thought of the things you could do in twenty minutes, some of those things scared me, please don't tell me that......

"Not here." Ashton replied with a cocky shrug of his shoulders, a gesture that was abnormal for him.

"Obviously." Calum yelled as he quickly flipped the watergun pointed at Luke in their direction, spraying them hard.

"Oi!!!"

"Serves you right for not bringing me my melon!!" Calum yelled as he refuled the water weapon.

"Get your melon yourself!!!" Ashton snapped back, cheekiness dancing behind his hazel eyes.

"Fine. I will." Calum retorted as he gracefully tripped out of the pool.

What a way to ruin a moment.

The afternoon was quite uneventful. I was dunked a handful of times more by none other then Mr Lucifer Hemmings and sprayed in the ear on more then one occasion by Sir Calum Hood but apart from that us teenagers did what teenagers to in a pool. Marco Polo, volleyball, even a bit of pool basketball was played. Which I ironically wan't very good at.

By the time we got out of the pool we where al hungry and since none of us was offering to cook and Mali wasn't present we decided to order pizza.

"Give us the menu Cal." Claudia demanded as Calum danced around her, holding the slip of paper above his head so she couldn't reach it.

"Get it first babe." He chuckled, rolling over the granite bench top as Claudia tried to grab it out of his hands.

"Calum, seriously stop being a dick." Luke laughed from beside me as Claudia gave up and raised an annoyed eyebrow at her boyfriend.

"Fineeeee." Calum groaned giving in and stuffing the now crumpled piece of paper into Claudia's hand.

"You're quite the bossy one aren't you." I turned, shoving Luke lightly in the side.

"You love me." He replied with a cheeky grin as he wrapped his long arm around my shoulders to bring me closer.

"Yeah I do." I sighed, leaning up to kiss him gently.

"You guys are cute. It makes me sick." Michael groaned as he shoved his face into the pillow sitting beside him.

"Deal with it." I replied, sticking my tongue out.

"Ok, guys what do we want." Claudia asked, her eyes reading down the list of Pizza's.

"Meat lovers." Michael yelled, his hand shooting up, above his head, almost taking Lizzie who was walking past out in the process.

"Watch it Mike" She gasped as the lemonade sloshed precariously in her cup.

"Sorry lovely." He apologised, pulling Lizzie into his lap.

"I'll have the supreme." Luke replied

"Hawaiian." I answered.

Mik and Ash both said they'd have leftovers, saying they weren't hungry. Maybe they did eat all the watermelon?

"Alright, shouldn't be long." Claudia sighed, hanging up the phone.

"Great, I'm about to eat you." Calum groaned, flinging himself onto the spare couch.