Chapter 33:)

READ A/N

BAILEY POV

The day

I woke up and rolled over in my warm bed. I'd stayed late with Luke last night and didn't get home until 12, by then I was exhausted and ready to fall asleep. 

But now, I just wanted to freeze time and never go forward. 

The large, black bag that sat in front of my door reminded me of what was happening today.

I was leaving and it wasn't for a mere holiday. I would be going for the rest of the year, coming back for graduation in Sydney in December.  I wanted this, hell it was the one thing I'd dreamt about since I was little, I wanted this more then anything. This opportunity was like 5SOS for Luke and I wasn't just going to throw it away. 

With everything good comes a sacrifice and that sacrifice was my friends and family.  

Yes, I loved Luke. Painfully so but I refused to live my life sticky taped to his side while he lived his dream and I didn't live mine. That wasn't in my personality and I wasn't going to sink to the level of a spineless girl who relied on just one guy. 

I kept on convincing myself I was doing the right thing but with anything there was doubt. Would Luke meet some shorter, prettier girl who he liked more then tall and adverage me? 

Insecurity. That was my main concern, remembering what happened last time was not nice in anyway. But it happened and we all moved on, lets ust hope it doesnt happen again. 

Everyone was coming over for Lunch today then they were all coming to the airport to say goodbye. Which I knew would be another painful experience, just like the first time. Except, it wasn't Luke leaving, it was me. 

I sighed, rolling out of bed to check the time. 

It was 11 o'clock, which gave me exactly an hour before everyone arrived. 

As per usual, Luke was the first person to walk through my door, he gave me a sad yet gorgeous smile which made me feel even more guilty. 

"Hi." I smiled, wrapping my arms around his torso tightly, squeezing my eyes shut as if trying to imprint the feel into my memory bank. 

I pulled away, just as Luke grabbed my hand and pulled me into the spare room to the right of the front door. I followed his lead, not entirely sure what was going on. He was yet to say anything to me, I was honestly starting to think he'd lost his voice.  

Letting go of my hands Luke went to shut the door then came to stand in front of me, his eyes never leaving the carpeted floor. 

"Now I feel like I haven't told you enough." He started, fiddling aimlessly with my fingers, his eyes still not leaving the ground.