Chapter 12:)

BAILEY POV

As Jo pulled into the car park at Disney land I tried to forget everything that happened the day before. I still had two blue-black thumb marks on my neck to remind me of my near death experience but other then that I was perfectly fine and ready to forget what happened. I was too focused on the day Luke had planned for the two of us. I was excited, so god damn excited it hurt.

"You have arrived at your destination." Luke chuckled in an animated voice as the car engine cut out. I laughed and shook my head. He was such a dork.

"Have fun kids, be safe." Jo laughed as he wiggled his eyebrows at us through the small side mirror.

"I don't think you need to worry mate. We're not doing the "D" on Splash Mountain." Luke chuckled, as we got out of the car.

"Luke!!!" I gasped, slapping him on the shoulder.

"There's kids around." I added, blushing furiously before looking around. Only to realise that we where the only people in the car park.

That was awkward.

"No there's not." He replied, looking around with a smirk plastered on his lips.

"We are aloneeeeee." He drawled, slinging an arm around my hips.

I didn't reply, rolling my eyes as I pulled away and began walking towards the entry line.

We didn't have to queue up though because our passes from the day before where still valid. We boycotted the line and made our way through the gates of Disneyland. Surprisingly, it wasn't as busy as the day before which was a positive and less screaming kids and sugar hyped tweens meant for a more enjoyable day.

"Where do you want to go first?!" Luke asked as he entwined our fingers together. It felt nice, everything about Luke was nice. Even when he was being excessively cheeky like before.

"Matterhorn." I replied, smiling up at him. The sun was right behind his head, making his blonde hair turn into a halo of gold. I had to squint and I could feel my nose scrunch up slightly in the process.

"Nawwww you're cute when you squint." Luke teased, plating a kiss on the top of my head as we slowly weaved our way through the small crowds of people.

"Ummm thanks." I laughed as Luke almost ran us into a couple with their three sugar comatose kids.

"Lucas." I muttered as he apologised for nocking the girls icecream from her hand. He really stood out like a sore thumb among the light happy colours and pink frilly dresses. Being around 6'4 dressed entirely in black with a lip ring didn't really ooooz the type of guy to be prancing about Disneyland. But we all know the real Luke Hemmings, the complete dork that can at one minute look like a cuddly penguin and the next look like the guy your parents wouldn't approve of. However, right at this second he was the cuddly penguin Lucifer.

"Behold the Matterhorn." Luke declared as he slipped the map we'd been using to get places into the back pocket of his skinny jeans.

"Thats definitely something." I muttered to no one in particular as I looked up at the white capped mountain rising up before my eyes. As if this was a ride!!!!

"Come on Bai." Luke said excitedly, as he dragged me along to the back of the line, which wasn't as long as I was expecting it to be. The queue was lined up underneath a wooden looking shelter thing that look as if it was trying to impersonate the Swiss alps or something. Random signs and pictures of Yeti's where nailed to the wood here and there. It looked cool end of story.

The wait was short, only about 15 minutes. Nerves took over me as a small, white and red lined cart rumbled up to the loading area, the seat calling my name.