Chapter 20:)

BAILEY POV

The way back to the Hodd's house was loud. Very, very loud. Think of six hyperactive puppies in a small, confined space and you've pretty much got the situation I was jammed into. I was sitting between Mike and Luke. Mik, Ashton, Calum and Claudia where behind us and Lizzie was riding shotgun. 

Laughter and catching up was done as we pulled down the busy down ramp of Sydney Airport. I was a warmish day and the warm light coming through the window was nice, making me feel even more exhausted then what I already was. Even though I slept or the majority of the four hour flight I still managed to wake up tired. 

I rested my head against Luke's broad should, nuzzling my face into the warm crook of his neck. God this was a comfortable position, I could stay like this for hours and hours if necessary. The chatter in the car, along with the feeling of the car rolling along and the hum of the air-conditioner made me feel even sleepier, making me eventually fall asleep. 

"Princess, Bailey.......Wake up." I heard someone whisper, what felt like only minutes later. I groaned, opening my eyes, squinting into the bright light. 

"We have arrived at our destination. I heard Ashton say from the back seat in an animated voice. He was such a noob. 

"Already?!" I questioned, sitting up to look at the digital clock sitting on the drivers dash board. Well that time went quickly....

We piled out of the car, the chattering still going on. You would've thought that in the hour it took to get home from the airport that everyone would've found out about everything. But quite clearly that hadn't happened. 

"Now, I'm expecting you guys not to trash the place, Mum and Dad are away Calum until tomorrow so don't flip anything up alright?" Mali instructed, pointing a manicured finger at Calum, who raised his arms up in surrender. 

"Good. Go nuts." Mali laughed, opening up the door. 

"Ok, everyone bags down stairs, that's where we're going to sleep tonight on a bunch of mattresses." Calum yelled as we followed him deeper into his house. The walls where a dark cream, with light coloured floor boards and many, many photos of a little Calum and Mali. It really was cute and made me realise that my place didn't have half as many pictures as this one. 

"Bailey, stop giving judge eyes on the family portraits." Calum laughed, turning around to look at me, taking me by surprise. 

"I wasn't judging." I replied back truthfully. 

"Sure sure." Calum chuckled rolling his dark eyes as he began pulling his roller bag down the stairs to his right. 

It was about fifteen minutes later when we'd all dumped our stuff and claimed a blow up that we decided to hit the spa and pool. Which I honestly didn't even know Calum had.....

"I need to find my bathers...." I trailed off as Michael stood up, waving a pair of boardies in his left hand. 

"I found bathers!!! Yesssssss." He yelled, hitting the back of the couch with the black material. 

"Have they even been washed?" Ashton asked, looking at the slightly damp looking bathers. 

"That's a very good question my friend. One that I'm not at all willing to answer." Michael responded, pointing the swimming shorts in Ash's direction. 

A chorus of "Yuck that's gross" and "You're ferrel mate" followed. 

Unlike Mike, I had a bit more of a treasure hunt to find my bathers in my bag. By the time everyone found what they needed the room looked like the warehouse of a clothing department store. 

"To the pool!!" Calum announce once everyone had changed.

____

I didn't run, like the boys, but stayed behind with Mik and Claudia. Michael had picked up Lizzie, kicking and screaming on the way through, much to everyones enjoyment. 

"So.......you and Ashton." I said to Mik as we walked through the kitchen, following the boys outside. 

"What about me and Ashton?" Mik asked, sounding slightly curious. Raising an eyebrow. 

"What's going on?!" I asked. 

"Same old, he keeps being a cutie. I can't help but love that.:" Mik gushed, that awkward far away look dancing into her eyes. They really where amazing together. 

I grinned, pushing the glass door open and walking into a paved, pool area. The pool was large, slightly bigger then Luke's, and tiled, not a drop in. 

"Cannon bomb!!!" I heard Ashton yell as he ran along the edge of the pool, disappearing momentarily only to resurface and shake his head like a wet dog. 

"Yeah, he's quite the mature charmer." I laughed as Mik stood there wiping water out of her eyes. She blushed red before quickly replying. 

"Yeah like Luke's any more mature." She scoffed, pointing a finger towards the pool. 

I followed the direction only to find Luke riding on the back of an inflatable penguin. Are you serious?!

"Wow." 

"Just. Wow." I laughed, shaking my head, they really where just ten year olds. 

---------a/n

SORRY IT'S SO SHORT!!! I WILL TRY AND UPDATE AGAIN TOMORROW PROMISE. 

This is late only cause I had WORK. I'm SORRY. I have a LIFE and surprisingly after a 9 hour shift I didn't really want to write fan-fiction........I hope ya'll understand!!!!

I have a couple of stories I'm working through to read and get back to people but if anyone wants me to read and give opinion on stuff let me message me and I'll do it!!! Also message if you want too!! I like sayin HI!!!

Also, Check out TROUBLE my Luke punk one. I reckon everyone HERE will like it!!!

Ok, that's all for now!!!

BRI Xx