THE END

OK, so basically I was trying to be as angsty as 5SOS but it didn't really work. I have made the decision to end this story.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

JOKES I LIE

I have decided DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND AND THREATS to make a THIRD BOOK!!!! So this is going to be a trilogy!!!!! GET EXCITED!!!! THE COVER AND SYNOPSIS WILL BE UP SOON!!
 I felt like that this was a good place to leave this story, kind of in a mean way but yeah this has finished and the next book will be called......

"Broken Scene"

Only because I LOVE SHES KINDA HOT SO MUCH and it will show a turning point in the story well I think.

I am also really close to having 2k followers so please, if you're reading this let me wake up to 2k? PLEASE..............?

Also if anyone wants to make a cover for the new story I'm super shit at them and that would be amazing if you'd want to and send me a DM link or something with the image. I would like a recent 2014/2015 picture of Luke on it please if you decide to make one......ily. If anyone wants to make a cover for any of the stories in this series GO AHEAD. I most likely will use them. 

SAME WITH EDITS. Videos or trailers send them and I will post them on my instagram!!!!

BIG LOVE AND I HOPE YOU LOVE

"NEW BROKEN SCENE"

BRIXx