Chapter 2:)

LUKE POV

It pained me to think that I'd have to accept the whole friend zone scenario. I hated to think that I'd have to build our relationship up from there again. But I guess in the end it was worth it. I understood where she was coming from, I totally destroyed all trust she had in me and she had more then enough right to be angry at me. If I was in her shoes I would be furious, I probably would've punched myself and stormed out already. Then again I'm not Bailey and she's not me. I still had my eyes squeezed closed as all the rationalist thoughts whizzed about my mind.

"I'm sorry." I muttered as I opened my eyes to see her looking at me intently. Her crystal green eyes boring like the sun into mine.

"Sorry means you won't do it again." Bailey pointed out, taking a large step back, something that was good for me. Because, if she hadn't I might've possibly pushed her up against the wall between the hand dryers and started making out with her then and there.

"And I won't." I replied as I jammed my hands back into the pockets of my jeans, rocking awkwardly on the heels of my black converses.

END POV

BAILEY POV

I'm pretty sure I trusted where he was coming from and I didn't think he would toss me around like an item again. I think the fame and big, bright lights got to him. Blinded him from seeing himself slowly floating away and getting lost in the clouds. Now he was coming crashing down to earth in the worst way possible. Realisation was hitting him, what I didn't understand was why it hadn't hit him before.

While he was making out with groupies and getting drunk on everyday off. He had young fans, young impressionable fans and I don't understand why he didn't hold a higher regard for that like the other boys.

"Ok. Make me believe you." I replied as I began walking towards the door. I'd had enough of these deep and meaningful conversations in the bathroom because A: Luke was a guy and was never meant to be in here in the first place and B: If we where gone to long the others would probably suspect that we'd done the D in a public bathroom.

"I will." Luke replied as he followed me out of the door. I could hear his footsteps echo from not far behind me as we walked back to join the others.

No one spoke. It was awkward, yet not at the same time. I could faintly hear One Direction singing. But predominantly deafening screams echoed through the concrete walls. God they where loud. I honestly wondered how deaf performers where. I couldn't imagine Luke bing deaf at 40, that would honestly be such a shame....

I approached the door we had excited 15 minutes earlier, the handle was locked and I didn't know why, unless Malum where getting some action I didn't really see the point.

"Let me in!!" I groaned as I hammered my fist on the wood.

"Are you and Luke talking?" A familiar voice asked from close behind the door. I rolled my eyes at Calum's question as I looked over my shoulder at Luke who just simply shrugged.

"Yes." I replied beginning to get annoyed.

"Have you made out?" Michael asked as he joined Calum behind the door. I could see the shadows of their feet from under the small crack.

"No and we won't be for a while so don't get your hopes up." I snapped as I heard the door quickly unlock. They'd finally worked out I wasn't in the mood.

"Hi." Calum chuckled nervously as he stood aside so I could enter the room. I rolled my eyes and went to sit on the couch.

"Where's Mik?" I asked as Michael closed the door behind a confused and slightly concerned Lucifer. Yes, he looked like satan. His hotness was killing me.