Chapter 57- Relationship advice

*Narrator's POV*

"Thanks for the save their Momo." Deku says as the two of them leisurely walk up the stairs with Yaoyorozu a little ahead of the greenette. "I really didn't want to tell them how I really escaped the media."

"How did you escape the media?" She looks back at him playfully. His stuttering demeanor came back instantly as Yaoyorozu giggles slightly. "I'm just joking, you don't have to tell me. Even if your silence on the matter just makes me more curious."

"I mean... I guess there isn't really any problem in telling you." He says while checking his surroundings, "Since you already know the main detailing of things."

"So... yeah." The boy concludes as he continues brushing the girl's soft hair.

"You... you can turn into the other vestiges." Yaoyorozu reiterates. Her puzzled expression only seemed to grow throughout the whole anecdote. Still confused at how this power keeps getting more confusing.

"Pretty much."

"How many more eccentricities will this quirk have?" She chuckles slightly at the sheer magnitude of her friend's power but also a little jealous at how many branches his quirk has.

"Tell me about it. The amount of training I'm doing just to master my quirks before All for One makes his move feels like alot, but then One for All throws a whole wrench into my progress." he says slightly dejectedly. The onyx haired girl looks down with slightly saddened eyes as guilt starts settling in her heart. She felt guilty for feeling envious of her friend, when with all that power came the overwhelming responsibility of taking down the most feared villain in all human history. Guilty because Izuku Midoriya was the only person that could bring their society to peace.

"You don't have to do it alone, Izuku. Whatever you need, I'll be there to help. And so will the rest of our friends." She tried reassuring her friend, and herself. 

"Thanks, Momo." He says as he finishes French braiding the girl's hair. "It's all done." She leans her head over so she can see herself in the mirror. Inspecting her hair by rotating her head around she smiles,

"Y'know, you surprise me every time with your skills." They both share a giggle, "I never really learnt how to do my hair past just putting it in a ponytail. I normally had my servants do that for me." She says in a melancholy tone. She wouldn't exactly describe her life as sheltered, but she didn't do alot of things that would be considered, 'normal'. Deku couldn't help but burst into laughter as he tries to articulate his next sentence. 

"We have lead very different lives." Deku continued to laugh at his friend. She was kind of useless when it came to everday things. But she did definately have her strengths. He managed to gather himself before contiuing and clarifying. "I spent most of my time with my mom and Auntie, so I picked up a lot of typical feminine habits and skills. Like hair for example." Yaoyorozu mood shifts from slightly sad to content that her friend was able to cheer her up by making light of the situation. She stands and walks over to her gigantic wardrobe before opening and revealing two separate outfits. She haphazardly places them atop her body to mimic her wearing them,

"Which one?"

"Red does suit you a lot better, so I'd say that one." He says while pointing to the white and red outfit. "And you can wear the white sneakers with it."

"Thanks, Izuku." She says while putting away the alternate outfit. "I still have about ten minutes before I need to head off."

"I still don't understand why you're dating this guy," Deku says as the girl sits at her vanity. She starts tending to her eyes with some mascara while replying,