Chapter 10-First fight? Part 2

*Ochaco's POV*

Once Momo told me AllMight had something to do with this there was one place I was going. To his office. I was furious beyond belief. Not only was Deku lying to me for who knows how long, but it was AllMight's doing. I stomp up the stairs and was about to knock on the door when I hear him talking to someone.

(*AllMight is talking to Gran Torino. The conversation only shows AllMight's side of the convo, not Gran Torino's*)

"Did she mention anything about any visions she had,"

"Well, Gran Torino sir, you're not that old..."

"Romantic huh...? I guess it is kinda romantic if you think of it that way. Being connected in that way even after death..."

"No, not really, I mean I saw it once. However, Young Midoriya has been there a couple of times,"

"I'm just worried for him; I think it might be trying to take on too much responsibility,"

"I know, but I wasn't really anticipating this evolution of One for All." One for All? He knows about it. Is he the one behind this?

"Well, I don't think that will happen, the quirk users seem to accept Young Midoriya, and they said that he was gonna be the one to master the quirk, the one to put an end to all of this..."

I had heard enough I burst through the door while asking, "End of what?" His face turned to genuine shock that someone had burst through the door, before he recoils and puts a fake smile on,

"Hey young Uraraka, did you need something?"

"End. Of. All. What?" I ask again with more seriousness in my voice as I stare him down, "What are you putting him through, and what is One for All?"

*Deku's POV*

It had been about 40 minutes since I left the dorms, I had to clear some things up in my own mind and fresh air was definitely helping. I think I want to tell her. Despite AllMight's advice, I want to tell her. YaoMomo was right. She deserves to know. And more than that, I want to tell her.

I started to make my way back to the dorms and into my room to mentally prepare myself mentally for what was about to happen. I notice that my light was already on, and when I took a look into my room, I noticed Ochaco sitting in the chair with a serious look on her face. She looks kind of scary. My heart starts beating quickly, and adrenaline filled my body anticipating the next conversation.

"So, Deku. Want to tell me what 'One for All' is?" I take a deep breath and gulp rather loudly, the amount of tension in my room, I couldn't help but nervously laugh while trying to avoid the question,

"heh... what do you mean Ochaco...?"

"AllMight told me."

"Told you... what exactly?"

"Everything."

I couldn't believe this. This whole time he was the one telling me that I couldn't tell anyone else. And to then go behind my back and tell Ochaco. Especially when I came to him to ask if I could tell her myself. I felt that Ochaco hated me, with how cold and scary she was being. And how could I blame her. It's my fault. I should have just told her... A lot of tears were pouring from my face right now.

"Why... why would he tell you...?" her eyebrows furrowed, I could tell she was really angry at my statement,

"Did you not want me to know, do you not trust me or something?"

"No, its not that it's just that he said not to tell anyone,"

"Anyone... Deku I'm not just anyone, I'm your girlfriend. I don't want to be the type of girlfriend that is controlling and wants to know everything about their boyfriends, but how could you keep something as big as this from me."