Chapter 11-Hospital visit

*Narrator's POV*

It had been four days since Deku and Ochaco had their argument. They hadn't yet talked to each other, besides awkward 'hi' and 'hello's as they passed each other in the hallways. Momo kept trying to encourage Ochaco to talk to her boyfriend, but she kept convincing herself that Deku didn't want to see her because of how awkward things were when their paths crossed. The class were beginning to realize that there was something wrong between the two of them, but neither of them said anything when they asked.

Deku kept conversing with this mysterious phone number. As the conversation kept getting longer, Deku had more and more questions. They knew so much about Deku's life, even knowing that Deku was the successor of AllMight.

*Deku's POV*

I keep getting these texts from an unknown number. They seem to know a weird and creepy number of things about me. At first, I thought I had a stalker, like Himiko Toga or someone. But this person knew about my mom too. I was conversing with this person to begin with, but I started to ignore it, the more extreme the texts were getting. They soon realized I wasn't replying to any of their texts and then they started talking about my mom. But the information about my mom was nothing recent. Mostly about her before I was born. I knew at least some of what he said was true, from what I've been told by my mom. But there was a lot of stuff that I didn't know. The person wasn't really threatening, until today that is... A little while after school, we were all huddled around the tv to watch the Japanese Billboard charts update, I get a text from Unknown, and it was simply just the address of my apartment. I start to worry a lot. Even though I didn't live there, my mom was still there, and she was alone. I sneak off to my room and try and think of what to do. I couldn't really talk to anyone about this, I haven't really spoke to AllMight since I stormed into his office, and I haven't spoken at all to Momo or Ochaco since our argument. I go to the one person I knew who was going to comfort me in that moment. I try and call out for Nana, and seconds later, her spirit comes before me.

"What's wrong Izuku?"

"It's this" I say while showing her my phone, "What should I do?"

"Hmmm, I'm not to sure Izu, its difficult. I think maybe you should wait to see what they say."

"Okay... I'll try and text them back, to see what their intentions are," She nods, confirming that she agreed with my idea, I start texting,

-------

"What do you want?"

"Oh? Finally feel like talking"

"Just answer the question."

"Why so hasty today? You should go over and see your mother,"

"And if I don't?"

"Well, we don't want anything to happen to her, do we?"

-------

As soon as the text came through my eyes widen. I weakly tell Nana, "I think he's at my house..."

"Oh my, you need to go there now." I drop my phone and rush downstairs. Within seconds I'm out the door and running in the general direction of my house. I'm running as fast as I can, using my quirk to get there even faster. Usually, it takes me 40 minutes by train to get there, but with my quirk it took only six. When I get there the door of the apartment is already damaged and opened. I dart across the apartment, noticing the mess and a that someone was clearly struggling. I hear my mom in her room. I see her lying on the floor with blood coming from her stomach. I got to kneel down next to her, trying to tend to her injuries while crying. Suddenly, the window nearest us breaks, I cover my mom with my body, some the glass lands on me, but lucky none of them made any cuts. I go back to tend to my mom; I take one of my t-shirts from my old room and wrap it around where she was bleeding from. I hold her in my arms and run out of the apartment, trying to avoid the broken glass on the floor on my way out. I rush into the nearest hospital shouting for a nurse or doctor to come and help, which they do. In just a few seconds, my mom is rushed into an operating room, leaving me waiting outside, sat on a chair.