Chapter 56- Aftermath

*Ochaco's POV*

We thought we had gotten all the civilians out safely, but when me and the rest of the class had returned to the stadium, we realized how many civilians were just watching the fight. It made me kinda angry at first. The fact that there were so many heroes just twiddling their thumbs watching Deku fight and not worrying about the civilians. But it kinda looked like most of the civilians were here to watch. And understandably so. From what I saw, Deku managed the whole situation so that there really was no danger. The only casualty was Bakugo, who was only really a casualty of his own incompetence and impatience. As Shoji carried him to Recovery Girl, a few of our class were still checking with civilians, the rest of us rushed back into the stadium. Deku was standing over an unconscious villain, and Mr. Aizawa had three masked villains in his scarf, while EelBoy had two villains ensnared in two of his arms.

"Izuku!" Momo shouts as we get closer. He pulls down the blindfold so its loose around his neck.

"Deku," I whisper once we're close enough.

"Hey," he says nonchalantly, as if a huge fight hadn't just taken place.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Didn't you just have a fight?" Kaminari gestured to the muscular man as Mr. Aizawa walks over and restrains him in his scarf. The police have already arrived and detained the other villains.

"How did the police get here so fast?" I ask as my former homeroom teacher as he finishes up.

"UA had some officers ready around the stadium in case something like this happened." Midnight and Present Mic make it onto the field as they too observed the scene around them.

"That was pretty impressive, Midoriya. Especially considering how your last fight went with him." Midnight mentions as she looks to Deku,

"You've fought him before, Deku?" I ask, a little curious at how they fought before.

"Err, yeah. It was at the summer camp when I broke both my arms."

"Oh, that's this guy." I say as I look over to his body being strapped into some sort of stretcher by the officers.

"Yeah, I had a feeling like I was gonna have a rematch with him at some point. And so, I came up with a plan."

"That's why you made me make those metal rods?"

"Yeah, I saw this thing in a movie, where the villain's weakness was also sound related, but the hero metal rods from the scaffolding and circled around the villain while making that noise."

"Spiderman 3?" Mr. Aizawa says blankly. I see my boyfriend's face light up with a bit of excitement.

"You're familiar?"

"Hmm." Was all he responded. But this didn't seem to deter Deku's enthusiasm.

"Hey, hey." Present Mic interrupts. "Is anyone else worried about how the media will react to another attack on UA? There were literally cameras broadcasting this thing live." He continues to voice his concerns to the other teachers as more teachers arrived and other pro heroes gathered inside the stadium. Most of the audience had started to leave, as per Principal Nezu's request. There would be no results to the final of the sports festival.

"I'm not too sure the media would give UA too much slack. If anything, they'll be too impressed with how one of our students dealt with this situation to even focus on anything else." I overhear Midnight tell the rest of the teachers, as the whole faculty look towards the promising greenette as he continues to hassle Mr. Aizawa for his knowledge of movies. Those soft eyes. Not even realizing the magnitude of this accomplishment. How much he's grown since the summer camp. One day they'll call him the 'World's Greatest'. And I have no doubt he'll live up to that name.