Chapter 30-Meeting with her mom

After cuddling with Deku for a little longer, we finally got up and got ready for a day out with my mom. We ate some breakfast, which Deku made for me, and started to head out.

"I know your mom's nice and all, but I'm still nervous." I squeezed his hand a little harder, reassuring him somewhat.

"If it's any help, she has been wanting to see you, y'know, without my father. She really likes you."

"She does?"

"Yeah, honestly she talks to me about you more than I do," he chuckled a little, and I noticed his face gone slightly red. "It'll be fine" I say as I knock on the door.

*Deku's POV*

Ochaco knocks on the door, and I feel myself getting more and more nervous. Why do I feel this way? She said that she liked me. That's good. Just relax and it should be fine. Ochaco's mom opens the door, and she greets us with a smile,

"Ochaco! It's so good to see you," she says leaning in for a hug with her daughter. "And what's this on your arm, you said you were fine?" her face quickly turns to one of concern as she holds the cast in both of her arms.

"Mom, I am fine. It was really nothing. I should make a full recovery in just a few weeks." I look at Ochaco, feeling rather guilty. She took all that pain, for me. While I got off on the hurting with my injuries. Mrs. Uraraka turns her focus onto me, and gives me a hug too, which was surprising.

"Midoriya! I saw your fight on the news coverage, I was so worried for you." She was? That's pretty sweet. But if the fight was filmed on the news, did she see Ochaco getting hit for me? And if she didn't, I wonder how she feels that her daughter being hurt because of me... she probably wouldn't like me as much, if she likes me at all.

"I'm alright, Mrs. Uraraka." She pulls apart from the hug, and I see Ochaco staring at me giving me some evil eyes. Was she jealous? Who cares, she looks so cute with her cheeks slightly puffed out.

"That's good to hear, you can call me Rika." I smile back to her as she leads us into the living room. "It's almost one, so we can head out for lunch in a few minutes. You both can freshen up a little before we leave,"

"Right, let's go to my room." I nod back to Ochaco, as I start following her into a room. This is the first time I'd be in her room. I didn't really know what to expect. "Here, this room is mine," she says while opening the door. The room was colored a light pink, with a few photo frames of pictures of her family, and what I assumed were friends. Apart from that, it looked kind of bare, like her dorm room. I guess with their struggles with money, she didn't get any decorations for her room. Despite the bare feeling, it felt warm and cozy. "Can you close the door?" she says as she places her bag on the bed. I do, while turning my back on her for a second to close it fully. After hearing the satisfying click of the door, signifying it was closed properly, I turn back around to see Ochaco standing in front of me. She quickly rushed closer while placing her hand on my neck and her arm with her cast on my chest, using it to push me against the door. She pushed her lips on mine, and quickly slides her tongue into my mouth. I slowly relax into her kiss, but she quickly moves to kissing my neck. I can't help but let out a little moan from the pleasure. She lifts her legs, bringing her knee up to my waist, while letting her thigh lean against my leg. Simultaneously my girlfriend started caressing my hair, causing me even more pleasure. I can't help but roll my head back, exposing more of my neck, from the things she was doing. Speaking of which, what is she doing? Does she realize that her mother is on the other side of this door? She's making me moan pretty loud; she might just hear us. I slowly use my hands to push her away. As much as I wanted to continue making out with her, I didn't really feel comfortable with doing it with her mom so close by.