Chapter 29-Trying to go back to normal

*Deku's POV*

As soon as I got back to UA, I rushed over to the teacher's dorms, I still wanted to thank Eri. I knock on the main doors of the building, and a few seconds later Midnight came to open the door,

"Hey Midoriya, I see you're awake now. Did you just get back from the hospital?"

"Hello Ms. Midnight, erm... yeah, a few of us came back just now... Is Eri here?"

"Yes, she's actually with Shota right now, did you want to see her?" I nod, as she opens the door a little more for me to come in. I wait kinda awkwardly in the lobby, and a few seconds later I hear,

"DEKUUUU!" coming from the stairs, as a light-blue haired girl ran down the stairs. "Deku!" she said again as she jumped for my arms. I bend down and reach in to hug her, lifting her up and into my arms when I stand back up. She was followed by a slightly slower Aizawa... and someone else? It was Ms. Joke... for some reason.

"Midoriya... I'm kind of glad you're here. I wanted to ask you some questions, as did Endeavor." He says as I continue to clutch the girl, who's buried her face into my chest.

"Right... okay, what do you need to know?" I gulped pretty hard and felt pretty nervous. The tone he was using, felt pretty serious.

"That Shigaraki... he's seems to have an obsession with you. Do you know why?" great... how am I gonna lie my way out of this one.

"I'm not sure, he kept saying something about stealing my quirk, but that's all he really told me."

"The building, while we were searching for you, Uraraka said that you went in there with Shigaraki. What happened after you went in there?"

"Well, Shigaraki was unconscious. I went into the building because it was a sort of warehouse, where Dr. Ujiko stored all of the quirks he used to create Nomus and did other experiments. I knew I had to go down and destroy that room, as to prevent the creation of more of those Nomus."

"Right, but how did you get out before it exploded? Uraraka said that she didn't see you come out, and when we found you, you were several blocks away from the building."

"I'm not sure. I remember seeing the doctor in the basement, he set the building to destruct, but... I passed out from pain or exhaustion... not really sure which one... I don't know how I got out of there... in fact, I didn't even know that building really did explode until now." He seems to be satisfied with this answer. I put Eri down, who was looking at me a little worried from what she was hearing.

"You okay, Eri?" I say looking into her crimson eyes. She nods while looking back at me, "Thank you for using your healing on me." She smiles brightly, and I smile back.

"Have you seen the headlines...?" Mr. Aizawa asks blankly. I slowly nod my head and remembering what Kirishma, and the others, relayed to me.

"It's a distraction. We won't have to worry about Shigaraki or All for One for some time now, because they need time to heal. They want to keep us distracted with other villains."

"The Safety Commissions have asked for help from abroad, apparently, just a few moments ago, the American Government accepted, and are sending a few of their top heroes to try and clean up Japan."

"Well, that's good. Hopefully, we can get some more heroes from other countries... because we just might need it."

"That's all I really needed for now," he says while walking into another room, "You're welcome to stay here with Eri for some time... oh and classes won't be starting until Wednesday," Ms. Joke starts walking down the stairs and takes note of me playing with Eri's hair,