Chapter 4-One for All

*Deku's POV*

"So, tell me, how can he smile so casually and even proudly knowing that he was directly responsible for bringing down the symbol of peace." Those words made me so angry. Angrier than I had ever been. I didn't mind it when he was trying to insult me, but talking about Kachan like that, especially when I knew that he did feel personally responsible for the end of AllMight's career, the fury started to take over. It wasn't just my emotions taking over though. As I went to use my new air force smash technique, I noticed a huge black substance enveloping on my hand, Monoma looks shocked, while yelling confidently,

"Well, this is an interesting development a new super move that we had not anticipated." But this... wasn't me. I felt the presence of One for All flow through, it was like I wasn't even controlling my hand. This black thing that attached itself to my hand was both controlling and crushing my hand. In an instance the substance had spread forming tendrils and wrapped itself around Monoma, with three more tendrils going off into some other direction. The pain was agonizing, though it didn't seem to effect Monoma that much, he looked back to me saying,

"Well, this is a minor setback in my otherwise flawless plan." I start slipping in and out of consciousness from the pain when I realize what the other tendrils had done, they had capture three of the students, out of four, from the other side of the course. The four captured people were now behind me, watching, I don't think they realized I was in pain, because I heard one of the complaining about how powerful my new 'move' was. More tendrils had started to form, and my body was lifted above the pipes and railings of the area I was in. I had fully lost control at this point. Even more tendrils had formed, and they were violently attacking and whipping the air around me.

*Ochaco's POV*

We were just about to ambush the rest of our opponents as planned when suddenly this black rope-thing came in and swooped three of the students. The rope had attached itself to three of the four students, almost as if it had a mind of its own. I look to Mina to see if she had understood what just happened, but she looks just as confused as the me, as does Mineta.

"Is it a villain?" Mina says while looking at Mineta and me.

"It might be, but it's weird, if it was a villain, wouldn't we have heard anything from the teachers over the earpiece." I reply.

"I'm not sure, what if they were also attacked by a villain?" Mineta says in a worried voice.

"There isn't any time to think about that, we need to go and find out what that was." I say as I start standing up followed by a confident Mina and a slightly hesitant Mineta. Deku and Monoma were left out alone there. If they are not careful, the thing can take them away just as easily as it did the others. A flush of worry had entered my mind. Deku... I hope you are safe.

As we started running in the general direction of the other students, we hear over the comms Vlad King,

"Midoriya are you okay, can you calm down? Your causing unnecessary destruction to your surroundings" His tone of voice was quite stern, which worried me further. Deku? He was the cause of those black things? That doesn't make any sense. How could Deku possibly had done that? That thing was being controlled somehow. We continue running and as we get closer, we see Deku in the air, with what seemed like black lightning surrounding him violently attacking the air. We feel the pipes shaking from the whips hitting the ground and pipes themselves. We meet up with Shinso, who was right behind us as we all stand in shock from watching Deku. What was he doing? The other team were all in one area, free of the thing that had previously taken them, the thing was now wrapping itself around Deku's right arm. Deku recoils into a ball as he screams in pain at which point, I run and jump up, activating my quirk to get near him. I mange to avoid most of the attacks from the tendrils but one had hit me directly in my visor, which felt like it bruised the side of my forehead. I didn't really care about the pain though. I'm sure it doesn't even amount to any sort of pain in comparison to what Deku was feeling. I hear over the comms Vlad King once again.