Chapter 38-Eri Part 2

*Deku's POV*

A lot has changed in the past couple weeks. I continued out on patrol most nights, accompanied by Stain. And I would report back to Hawks as per the agreements of our team up. With help from overseas heroes slowly, the situation in Japan was stabilizing. Still not back to what it was, but it would be there sooner rather than later. School was still pretty normal, all things considered. The class' spirits had been lifted after hearing the news of the stabilization in society, and we were stronger than ever. Ochaco and I have gotten a lot closer too. I've spoken and met with her mom a few more times, and we've been out on a few more dates. Today was Saturday, and most of the class were going out to the fair. However, I was staying behind as I was looking after Eri.

I was browsing through social media after the class had left for their day out when I sensed Eri and Mr. Aizawa approaching the door.

"EERIIIIII!" I shout after opening the door,

"DEKUUUUU!" she shouts back, leaving Mr. Aizawa's side and running towards me to jump into my arms. Using black whip, I accelerate her forward and into my arms. She grips onto me tightly and I start moving towards my teacher.

"I'm sorry about this, I know the rest of the class have planned a day out and I've kinda forced you into this..."

"No worries, I love spending time with her anyway." I tell my teacher. He always felt guilty whenever I had to look after Eri, but truth is that I look forward to her visits. We say goodbye and I carry the bag and Eri back into the dorms,

"It's just us today, everyone else has gone out." She smiles as she clambers on top of my shoulders. She leans over my head so she can see my face while saying,

"What are we doing today, Deku?" she looked so excited. I can't help but smile as she I notice her grin, anticipating my answer.

"Well, we're gonna have to do some of your homework, and then we can have some fun. We can do whatever you want too." We walk over to the table where I swing her around into my arms and then set her down. She starts pouting in a cute way, while expressing her concerns,

"Do I have to do homework?"

"Yeah, but look, if I help you, we can get it done quickly." Her face lights up again. So cute. We sit down on the table of the dining halls, and I start helping her with the homework. I end up teaching her a little about Math that was technically above her age, but despite her previous protests, she seemed genuinely interested in learning. After about an hour or so, we start packing her things away and I ask if she wants anything to eat,

"Do you want anything to eat?"

"No thank you, I had breakfast before I came here."

"That's good. Did you want something to drink, apple juice maybe?" i ask knowing how much she likes apples.

"Apple... juice? What is apple juice?" she stares back at me while tilting her head slightly, in genuine confusion. She's too cute. Knowing that apples are some of her favorite things to eat, I was about to blow her mind.

"You've never tried apple juice? I'll get you a glass." I quickly dart into the kitchen and get a glass for her. I couldn't help but grin and jolt from the excitement, anticipating her excitement when she finds out what apple juice is. I enter the dining room again to see her perched on the chair. "Here, drink some of this." She hesitantly grabs the cup with both hands and starts the drink. She sets it down after a sip and I see her eyes starting to get wider as she swallows the drink.

"I DIDN'T KNOW APPLES COULD BE SWEETER!" she desperately grabs the cup taking another sip. She seems so happy. My cheeks started to hurt from how widely I was smiling. She was way too adorable.