Chapter 28-War:Ending

*Ochaco's POV*

I only came to try and get Ryukyu back to the hillside, but when I saw Shigaraki about to attack Deku, I knew I had to intervene. I used my grapple hooks to speed up and land in the way of the spikes. I felt a burning sensation as the tendrils pierced my arm. However, the pain subsided. My brain was quickly filled with another emotion, worry. I had never seen Deku like this. He had lightning emanating from his eyes, but not just green, it was black. He had black whip bandaged around his arms, acting as bracers, as he continuously and consecutively threw smash after smash. I didn't need the comms to hear his screams. He was holding Shigaraki with black whip midair, while flying around him throwing a mixture of kicks and punches. I see Todoroki rushing towards me with his first aid kit, he wraps a bandage around my arm to stop the bleeding. I couldn't focus on that; I kept my eyes on Deku. I could see his attack slowing, and that he was feeling the recoil of using one hundred per cent of his power. His power went through a bit of a spasm, allowing Shigaraki to get his hand free, and place it over Deku's face... He was about to take it back... About to take One for All.

As quickly as he reached for his face, he was blown back. In that moment, I thought it was over, but Deku used black whip once more, filling me with such relief. Although, after some weak movements from Deku, he takes Shigaraki with black whip, and flies him into another building. I started running after him to see where he was headed, leaving Todoroki to help his dad. I was followed by Bakugo, who followed me into the building. Once we get on the building, we noticed it was empty, no sign of Deku. The Pomeranian barks at me,

"DID HE TAKE ONE FOR ALL?" he shouts, not realizing that Mirko was right behind us. I notice her leg bent out of shape, but she doesn't seem phased. The boy turns around, after he realizes I was looking behind him, "Shit..." I hear him say.

"One for All..." Mirko says, "Is that what this is about? Where is he?" Bakugo looks confused, I decide to fill him in,

"Bakugo, she knows," he looks back at me like I just delivered him the most disgusting news possible.

"THAT SHITNERD WILL JUST TELL ANYONE!"

"Are you really concerned about this now?" I retaliate. I notice Mirko's ears and nose begin to twitch,

"explosives..." she mutters under her breathe. WHAT? Explosives? "We need to leave now."

"But what about Deku?" I ask, still worried for him,

"We have to go. We need to trust that Izuku knows what he is doing." She grabs both of hands before bouncing high in the air, I quickly use my quirk, so we won't have to fall back down, and when I look back at the building, I see just a flurry of red, orange and yellow. As Mirko said, explosives. The whole building had been destroyed. I'm not sure what relevance this building had. Why it was rigged with explosions, but I couldn't focus on that. Deku... Where are you...? Please don't tell me you were in that building.

The next thing I remember was waking up in the hospital. I felt my arm was a lot heavier; I look down and notice a cast around it. I slowly start to sit up and notice a few of my classmates sitting there. They see me struggling to sit up,

"Hey, Uraraka! You're finally awake..." Mina says in a cheery voice.

"What... happened...?" I say slowly, I felt an invisible pair of hands helping me sit up in bed.

"Well... what was the last thing you remember?" My mind goes frantic, trying to recollect what felt like I had forgot.

"I—I remember finding Deku after that building exploded... and then... that's it really..." Momo then starts to speak,